I'm psyched ! The Pfloyd 2019-20 Tour is coming together ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: I'm psyched ! The Pfloyd 2019-20 Tour is coming together ...

Post by pfloyd »

TheFlyingDutchman wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:06 pm Any chance the tour makes it south of Portsmouth ? :D
... as into one of those foreign countries - Kentucky ? :lol:

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

chillicothe and unioto thursday at chillicothe
chilli is loaded will be great scrimmage for both teams

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Next week the Peake will be at Unioto with Dayton Northridge.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

peake71 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:21 pm Next week the Peake will be at Unioto with Dayton Northridge.
peake71 ... what day is this ?

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Peebles and Oak hill had a great scrimmage last Saturday at Peebles It was a knock down dragout. Both teams really worked out. Varsity and reserve squads competed. Fun morning

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Pfloyd it is Wed. the 20th supposed to start at 5.00 according to the schedule Ryan gave us.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

peake71 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:16 pm Pfloyd it is Wed. the 20th supposed to start at 5.00 according to the schedule Ryan gave us.
Unioto will have a few starters out for this one. They scheduled the National Honor Society inductions at the same time.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

mlittle wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:42 pm
peake71 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:16 pm Pfloyd it is Wed. the 20th supposed to start at 5.00 according to the schedule Ryan gave us.
Unioto will have a few starters out for this one. They scheduled the National Honor Society inductions at the same time.
Waverly scrimmaged at New Boston this past Saturday and I have no idea how Waverly had enough players to even play.

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

The Peake at Unioto has been changed to the 21st at 5.00.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Also heard Peebles just jumped into the Unioto Chillicothe scrimmage tomorrow

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

mlittle wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:48 am Also heard Peebles just jumped into the Unioto Chillicothe scrimmage tomorrow
I think Peebles was at Zane Trace tonight.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... a very good weekend of hoops for the Pfloyd Tour ! made the trip to Zane Trace (Huntington vs Nelsonville York/ Westfall vs McClain/Logan Elm vs Washington CH/ Zane Trace vs Amanda) and down Rte 23 to the Oven at Piketon High School for their Tip Off classic (New Boston vs Southeastern/ Waverly vs Warren/ Piketon vs Whiteoak) ... always good to get eyes on the TEAMS in Southern/SouthEast Ohio ... I enjoy seeing where teams have improved over my expectations of the pre-season - Huntington, Westfall, Piketon fit THAT scenario ... Waverly EVEN with their personnel issues due to injury WILL BE a very good team ... Warren will struggle until they get a player or 2 back from football injuries ... even then they are trying to replace what Seth Dennis brought to TEAM - defense/pressure breaking ballhandler/3 point scorer/get into the paint - to the rim or dish to the bigs kind of guy BUT they ARE well coached/the players ARE coachable/ they WILL improve into new roles which WILL improve TEAM overall by season's end ... the 3 point loss to Waverly WAS a GOOD loss to SEE what needs addressed ... I look forward to seeing the Warriors' players grow as players/into their roles as the season progresses ... New Boston - loaded with players ... the Tigers of Coach Cox went from a TEAM with a talented starting lineup and no real bench in the summer - to a TEAM which is legitimately 9-10 deep ... can substitute without losing anything - ballhandling/scoring/defense ... very talented group which is learning to "come together" on the floor ... they will have times - starting/during games - where they will struggle - from players figuring each other out BUT it's a good problem to have if you're a coach imo ... Logan Elm is OUTSTANDING ... scorers everywhere on the court , from EVERYWHERE on the court 13/27 from behind the arc vs Washington CH Friday at ZT ... not much size for the Braves of Coaches Stiverson/Holbert BUT they play some of the best D anywhere , disciplined on offense to get the shots they want from where they want on the court ... BIG GAME this Thursday vs Zane Trace at LE ... Zane Trace is as expected a well rounded team with perimeter scorers in Cam Evans, Nick Nesser, Colby Swain, Luke Johnson ... size at all positions with the twin bigs in Nesser & Davidson ... solid defensively ... Cam Evans is the best one on one offensive player in SE Ohio - gets his shot from where he wants on the court ... the early season issue is the health of both Nesser & Davidson - neither looked as mobile as they were before their respective surgeries on their leg/ankle ... they both played the entire game vs Amanda CC Friday so they are at least in good enough health to play effectively ... Thursday night at Logan Elm will challenge their mobility ...

... great stories to watch throughout the season in 2019-20 !

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

You doing a separate thread with napkin stats and stuff?

Return to “Boys Basketball”