www.trojanhoops.org hits 145, 646 Views

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

www.trojanhoops.org hits 145, 646 Views

Post by trojandave »

www.trojanhoops.org, the website which details the history of Portsmouth Trojans basketball, has amassed 145,646 views. The website was started in 2011 under the guidance of current head coach Eugene Collins, the assistance of Matt Payton, Jim Arnzen, and the research provided by trojandave. The website has over 100 topics, with a mixture of historical narratives, statistics, special achievements by individual players, highlights of great teams of the past, year by year records since 1913, and coaches' records and their tournament resumes.

It has taken a great deal of time and effort to compile the information contained on the website. It is something that I take great pride in keeping the material up to date and pertinent, and it is a very meticulous process to keep it that way. I personally think it is one of the finest websites in Ohio that details a school's basketball history.

If you get a chance to check it out, I think you'll find a treasure of interesting and informative material about the basketball Trojans.

GO TROJANS!!

mattash
Site Admin

Re: www.trojanhoops.org hits 145, 646 Views

Post by mattash »

Congrats dave

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

Congratulations Dave. I love the site and read it often. Your hard work and tireless efforts are deeply appreciated.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Good stuff!

Return to “Boys Basketball”