Zane Trace Tip Off Classic?

Post by Braves00 »

Anybody have a schedule for this

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Zane Trace Tip Off Classic?

Post by pfloyd »

Braves00 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:31 am Anybody have a schedule for this
... my understanding is that the ZT Tip Off Classic will be a 1 day, All day event on Friday 11/29 ... haven't seen the lineup of teams though ... I will start the Pfloyd 2019-20 tour of SE Ohio hoops at the ZT Tip Off then head for Piketon on Saturday ! they had a successful Tip Off event last season - pfloyd & Co. will make that trip to the Oven on Saturday 11/30 for the Red Streaks tip off event for sure ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

A little digging on Arbiterlive shows this info on the Zane Trace Tip Off:

Zane Trace Tip Off Classic
F
riday 11/29 (All Day)

11:45am Huntington vs Nelsonville York
1:30 pm Westfall vs McClain
3:15 pm Washington CH vs Paint Valley
5:00 pm Logan Elm vs Jackson ... this one is worth the price of admission by itself !!! excellent match-up !!!
6:45 pm ? vs ?
8:30 pm Zane Trace vs ???

Amanda CC is listed as a participant but not scheduled for a game ... have to keep an eye on Arbiterlive to see who rounds out the menu of games ...

football life
Freshman Team

Post by football life »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:23 pm A little digging on Arbiterlive shows this info on the Zane Trace Tip Off:

F
riday 11/29 (All Day)

5:00 pm Logan Elm vs Jackson ... this one is worth the price of admission by itself !!! excellent match-up !!!

Amanda CC is listed as a participant but not scheduled for a game ... have to keep an eye on Arbiterlive to see who rounds out the menu of games ...
I checked Arbiter for Elm and Jackson and neither showed this game? Are you confident in this info? If so, like you said this is a huge early season matchup!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

football life wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:04 am
pfloyd wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:23 pm A little digging on Arbiterlive shows this info on the Zane Trace Tip Off:

F
riday 11/29 (All Day)

I checked Arbiter for Elm and Jackson and neither showed this game? Are you confident in this info? If so, like you said this is a huge early season matchup!
NOW YOU HAVE ME questioning ME as to what I found last night LOL ... I was running off schedules last night - I THOUGHT I found this game LOL ... I'll dig in again and see if I can verify it LOL ... I HOPE I WAS RIGHT LOL ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

pfloyd wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:57 pm

F
riday 11/29 (All Day)

NOW YOU HAVE ME questioning ME as to what I found last night LOL ... I was running off schedules last night - I THOUGHT I found this game LOL ... I'll dig in again and see if I can verify it LOL ... I HOPE I WAS RIGHT LOL ...
football life ... I just looked at the Zane Trace schedule on ArbiterLive ... when you click on the arrow that gives details of the ZT Classic it has Logan Elm vs Jackson at 5pm ... but you are right that neither LE's or Jackson's schedule shows them playing at the ZT Classic on the 29th ... I hope they ARE playing ! it will be a great game as one of the marquee' matchups for the ZT Classic as both will be heavyweights in the SE district action this season no matter who wins or loses this one ...

football life
Freshman Team

Post by football life »

pfloyd wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:05 pm

football life ... I just looked at the Zane Trace schedule on ArbiterLive ... when you click on the arrow that gives details of the ZT Classic it has Logan Elm vs Jackson at 5pm ... but you are right that neither LE's or Jackson's schedule shows them playing at the ZT Classic on the 29th ... I hope they ARE playing ! it will be a great game as one of the marquee' matchups for the ZT Classic as both will be heavyweights in the SE district action this season no matter who wins or loses this one ...
No Kidding! this will be huge if it holds true. After looking at LE's arbiter, they will be battle tested early this season. They Play 3 of your top teams within the first few weeks of the season and by Christmas will have played those top 3 teams plus a good Bexely and D1 Teays Valley along with Bloom Carroll and a very talented Adena squad.

football life
Freshman Team

Post by football life »

football life wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:27 pm
pfloyd wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:05 pm

No Kidding! this will be huge if it holds true. After looking at LE's arbiter, they will be battle tested early this season. They Play 3 of your top teams within the first few weeks of the season and by Christmas will have played those top 3 teams plus a good Bexely and D1 Teays Valley along with Bloom Carroll and a very talented Adena squad.
And Jackson is no different! With North Adams , LE , and Chilly early... cant complain about SEC Football scheduling with these guys lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

F
riday 11/29 (All Day)

3:15 pm Washington CH vs ???

Does anyone have the final Game Menu for the ZT Tip Off Classic ? still showing no match-ups for Washington CH, ??? for the 6:45 game and ZT with no opponent in the night cap ...

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

I believe Zane Trace is playing Amanda Clearcreek.

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

That could be a decent game with all of the injuries for ZT. I still think they’ll win as Evans and Swain should control things, but the interior advantage for AC will be vast

The coaching edge will be laughably lopsided

dpatty
Freshman Team

Post by dpatty »

Do we have a final(or close to it) schedule for this?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

dpatty wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:49 am Do we have a final(or close to it) schedule for this?
... dpatty, I just went to the Arbiterlive site, checked the info on the Zane Trace schedule for the Classic - it wouldn't go to the details, which to me says that the info is being updated - I'll check it later to see what's happening ...

Braves00
Freshman Team

Post by Braves00 »

Which games are in jeopardy

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

pfloyd wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:24 pm ... dpatty, I just went to the Arbiterlive site, checked the info on the Zane Trace schedule for the Classic - it wouldn't go to the details, which to me says that the info is being updated - I'll check it later to see what's happening ...
I emailed the Zane Trace AD. I'll let you know what I hear.

Post by Braves00 »

Is the Logan Elm-Jackson game still on?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Braves00 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:37 pm Is the Logan Elm-Jackson game still on?
I92 just posted on another thread that Jackson will NOT be playing in the ZT Tipoff this coming Friday ... I have no idea how the rest of the menu of games are affected by this uggggghhhhhh ... I could find a FULL menu of games BEFORE Jackson dropped out now with the Ironmen NOT participating I have no clue as to who is in, who is out, who is playing whom ? would be nice to see a concrete menu of games before Friday ... Anyone have anything ???

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Just received word that Friday, 11/29 at 3:15

Logan Elm will play Washington CH.

Also heard that Amanda is playing ZT.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Cjtolbert
Waterboy

Post by Cjtolbert »

Per Zane Trace Facebook page:
ZT Tip-Off Classic - Sat 11/30
10am (Girls) ZT vs Berne Union
12pm Huntington vs Nelsonville
2pm Westfall vs McClain
4pm Logan Elm vs Washington C.H.
6pm ZT vs Amanda

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

Is it true Jackson is dodging LE?
I would hope that's not the case, but why would you not want to play games against competition?
Jackson is a good team from what I've heard, do they have a bunch injuries from football....strange.

Return to “Boys Basketball”