Welcome to the SouthEast District Coach Cody Carpenter - new coach @ Circleville HS

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Welcome to the SouthEast District Coach Cody Carpenter - new coach @ Circleville HS

Post by pfloyd »

I would like to welcome the Tigers new head coach Coach Cody Carpenter to the Southeast District ! ... Coach Carpenter did an outstanding job at Amanda Clearcreek ... with the move Coach Carpenter will now be taking the helm of a team/school which is eligible for the Pfloyd Elite 8 rankings ... excellent pickup for Round'town ... looking forward to seeing the product Coach Carpenter puts on the court this winter - the Tigers will have 2 of the better guards in the SE District in Riley Gibson and Evan Justice ... some holes to fill with the graduation of Darcell Pickett and Jay Styers ... best of luck Coach Carpenter - pfloyd ...

Bozo
S

Re: Welcome to the SouthEast District Coach Cody Carpenter - new coach @ Circleville HS

Post by Bozo »

Why did he leave Amanda in the first place?

Snowman
Freshman Team

Re: Welcome to the SouthEast District Coach Cody Carpenter - new coach @ Circleville HS

Post by Snowman »

From what I've heard, he got a negative review and was more or less unwelcome. Amanda sort of has a habit of this so it does make sense.

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Probably got a negative review because they were actually winning basketball games. Took them from 0-23 to a sectional title in 4 years and back to back winning seasons, I’d say that’s positive progress for a football school

football life
Freshman Team

Post by football life »

HamPorter wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:51 pm Probably got a negative review because they were actually winning basketball games. Took them from 0-23 to a sectional title in 4 years and back to back winning seasons, I’d say that’s positive progress for a football school
screw around and start winning more than the football team and you pay the price lol.. didn't help that the A.D.'s son was on the JV team and got very little playing time....

Return to “Boys Basketball”