Jackson Summer League

Crab's Brother
SEO

Re: Jackson Summer League

Post by Crab's Brother »

The Waverly-Jackson one was very good. Those two PG's are right there with Cam Evans as the best there are. Willis and Roberterson were the two best players there last night.

public_transport
Waterboy

Post by public_transport »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:42 am The Waverly-Jackson one was very good. Those two PG's are right there with Cam Evans as the best there are. Willis and Roberterson were the two best players there last night.
Maybe on that court in that game they were.

I watched that game and the unioto/Logan elm game. Little for Unioto was the best player I seen last night. Maybe he just played really well that game or maybe he’s just that good. Just a matter of opinion I guess. The Wallis kid really stood out to me as well. Robertson is close but he’s also younger. He’ll be a handful next few years.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

public_transport wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:21 am
Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:42 am The Waverly-Jackson one was very good. Those two PG's are right there with Cam Evans as the best there are. Willis and Roberterson were the two best players there last night.
Maybe on that court in that game they were.

I watched that game and the unioto/Logan elm game. Little for Unioto was the best player I seen last night. Maybe he just played really well that game or maybe he’s just that good. Just a matter of opinion I guess. The Wallis kid really stood out to me as well. Robertson is close but he’s also younger. He’ll be a handful next few years.
He’s been awesome this summer. Had a rough first week from the layoff from track but he’s been playing better than I’ve ever seen him play. He did play really well against Logan Elm and they’re no slouch. That was also the 3rd game of the night after 4 hours of morning workouts for basketball/football. That being said Caleb Wallis is really good at basketball. Won’t compare the 2. They both do different things really well

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson 58
Waverly 32

Rocket Booster
Riding the Bench

Post by Rocket Booster »

Wellston lost to a good Logan Elm team 33/26 and defeated Pike
Eastern 47-38. Eastern is much improved from when they started in Sunmer League.

bear211
Riding the Bench

Post by bear211 »

Jackson 4-0 tonight

Waverly by 26
Eastern by 35
Athens by 12
South Point by 25

Wallis good as usual. Braxton Hammond stood out as well. Brown shot the lights out of the ball. Evan spires has his times. Bragg and Blankenship both played tonight. Very impressed. Caden Donaldson player like a senior leader.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

bear211 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:03 pm Jackson 4-0 tonight

Waverly by 26
Eastern by 35
Athens by 12
South Point by 25

Wallis good as usual. Braxton Hammond stood out as well. Brown shot the lights out of the ball. Evan spires has his times. Bragg and Blankenship both played tonight. Very impressed. Caden Donaldson player like a senior leader.
I saw Jackson at Rio at a shootout and they were great. I don’t think Bragg or Blankenship were there. Did they play good tonight and help out alot?

bear211
Riding the Bench

Post by bear211 »

Ed Ott wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:31 pm
bear211 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:03 pm Jackson 4-0 tonight

Waverly by 26
Eastern by 35
Athens by 12
South Point by 25

I saw Jackson at Rio at a shootout and they were great. I don’t think Bragg or Blankenship were there. Did they play good tonight and help out alot?
Both only going to be sophomores but they both contributed tonight.

Bragg more of a scorer than Blankenship but Blankenship reminds me so much of Wallis. Passed the ball well and got Jackson in offense at times. Also had a handful of buckets. Jackson is going to have another good year.

Return to “Boys Basketball”