Any TEAMS with 2019-20 Schedules set or "partial" Schedules ?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Any TEAMS with 2019-20 Schedules set or "partial" Schedules ?

Post by pfloyd »

It's a Saturday morning, I was looking at my plans for June's Shoot-Out season ...read on a thread about the Chillicothe Cavs having the "toughest" schedule in SEOhio - not doubting it a bit as Coach Huffer and Co. put together a good one every year ... it hit me that I have seen any upcoming schedules for the 2019-20 season ...Do most schools already have their schedules put together ? I would assume that the "league" schedules are pretty set and on the calendar ... how about the "non-conference" part of the schedules ? ... just curious as I don't even know what the Logan hoops schedule for 19-20 will look like - no conference, all non-conference games ... 22 games with schools looking to fill THEIR schedules ...

... it will be interesting to see HOW the Chiefs "fill" their hoops schedule ... as the Purple will have ALL of the positions up for grabs with the vacancies due to graduation from this past season's team ... let's see how "strong" of a schedule Logan puts together - last season it WAS the toughest schedule in SEO ... Logan had the talent to play a strong schedule AND the talent that OTHER "strong" programs WANTED to play Logan ... Logan WILL have talent, albeit "inexperienced" varsity level talent ... I'll check at school to see if the Logan Schedule for 2019-20 is done ... Chieftain2009 or noreply66 do YOU guys know what next years Logan schedule looks like ?

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Re: Any TEAMS with 2019-20 Schedules set or "partial" Schedules ?

Post by trojandave »

Portsmouth is going to Florida next season, which will be the 4th time that Coach Collins has taken the Trojans to the Sunshine State.......PHS has a very good 7-2 record in 3 previous trips. Don't know who the Trojans will play this time around, but they will play 3 games.

The rest of the non-conference schedule will be downsized due to the Florida trip, but I would assume that Wheelersburg will still be on the Trojans' slate, with maybe West and Minford also. Of course the OVC schedule will include 14 games.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ttt

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

We have 19 games on our schedule for next year as of now. Logan, Washington, and Jackson are still on from our nonconference slate, but that doesn’t mean the others won’t be as of now. I do know that Amanda dropped us and we picked up Circleville and Hillsboro, so someone else must have as well.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I haven't seen the Logan schedule for next year ... I asked , was told that it wasn't set, although I was told that it will remain "tough" like last year's - look forward to seeing it on paper somewhere soon ... I'll put it out here once I see it ... our friends at Fairfield Union - Coach Eversole/Coach Helber sent me a peek at THEIR schedule however ! the FU Falcons will have the usual tough MSL schedule with the BC games getting added incentive on both sides with Coach Goodyear taking the head coaching job at Bloom Carroll ... ALL of these 2 times - LU, Circleville, Hamilton Twp, Logan Elm, BC, Amanda CC, Teays Valley ...throw in THIS nonconference schedule for FU :

Chillicothe (A)
Unioto (H)
Vinton Co. (H)
Columbus Independence (A)
Bishop Hartley (H)
St.Charles (A)

... Coach Eversole was looking to add one more game to the non-conference schedule which he may have by this time ... excellent schedule ! which Coach Eversole always puts together to not only challenge his TEAMS but to put them in position to LEARN every game ... thanks Coach Helber/Coach Eversole for passing this on to pfloyd ...

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Word is Eastern dropped out of the Waverly Holiday Classic with their recent switch to the SOC2. I really don’t understand that but that is their prerogative. I think I heard Alexander has filled that spot but can’t say for sure right now.
I’ll try to get the Waverly schedule......

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

smurray: I don't understand that move either, and it certainly alters the long standing WHT. Hopefully Alexander or someone will fill that spot.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Nelsonville-Yorks was finished in February

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

The Peake is set. Out of conference.
Big E Classic at Fairland
Lucasville
Shenandoah
Toronto
Beasts of the Southeast
Coach Young Classic
Southeastern
Pebbles

dwmiami
Waterboy

Post by dwmiami »

Western Indians 2019-20 Boys Basketball Schedule.pdf
(340.91 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Attached is Western Latham's Boys Schedule

Return to “Boys Basketball”