Hoops in the Hills: Boys HS Shootout V/JV (Logan High School & the Chieftain Center)

baseball16
All Conference

Re: Hoops in the Hills: Boys HS Shootout V/JV (Logan High School & the Chieftain Center)

Post by baseball16 »

Chase Hammond is the big for Oak Hill

Drew Hanning is guard/wing player.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Hoops in the Hills: Boys HS Shootout V/JV (Logan High School & the Chieftain Center)

Post by pfloyd »

baseball16 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:22 pm Chase Hammond is the big for Oak Hill

Drew Hanning is guard/wing player.
... thanks for straightening me out LOL ...

victor creed
Varsity

Post by victor creed »

I heard Wheelersburg went 5-0 on the day did anybody get a see who they played or how they looked. Obviously if they went undefeated they must’ve played pretty well against some good competition up there. just wondering if anybody had any specifics on them

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

victor creed wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:18 pm I heard Wheelersburg went 5-0 on the day did anybody get a see who they played or how they looked. Obviously if they went undefeated they must’ve played pretty well against some good competition up there. just wondering if anybody had any specifics on them
They played Delaware Hayes, I believe Marietta, and as Pfloyd said, Logan. Not sure of what their last game was

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

BBALL99 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:24 pm Hammond is Oak Hills post player.

Hanning is their wing player.

Both are good players and both are seniors.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure that Hammond is the younger brother of Luke Hammond, who was quite a good player for Oak Hill a few years ago. He also has an older sister that played for the Thundering Herd in Huntington a few years ago, and unless I'm wrong, is the all time leading scorer for the Lady Oaks, as well as leading the team to the State Finals.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

have they set a new date for the center to be finished?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:28 pm have they set a new date for the center to be finished?
... noreply , when we went thru on a tour of the facility during the HH Shootout ... the intent is it MUST be done by the 16 team Volleyball tourney this month ... they were waiting on the flooring to arrive (which was said to be on the mainland as of the time of the shootout taking place the 24,25 of June - an any day now situation on it's arrival) ... I haven't looked to see when the Volleyball multiple day tourney is in July ...

...that's all I know ...

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Thanks

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:28 pm have they set a new date for the center to be finished?
... heard the other day that the Volleyball tourney/showcase would be at the high school not the Chieftain Center as anticipated ... we'll see as we get closer whether it's the main high school or the CC ...

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

The floor or the cement continues to be the issue. It has to reach a certain level of humidity in the concrete for it to be able to maintain the flooring on top of it. That's what has been the hold up and for that facility and the money invested I would want it to be perfect as do the powers that be. They aren't going to rush it.

Live Like A Champion!

Return to “Boys Basketball”