Hoops in the Hills: Boys HS Shootout V/JV (Logan High School & the Chieftain Center)

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Hoops in the Hills: Boys HS Shootout V/JV (Logan High School & the Chieftain Center)

Post by pfloyd »

Image Image
Attachments
IMG_8719 (1).jpg
Shootout 1 (2).jpg

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Hoops in the Hills: Boys HS Shootout V/JV (Logan High School & the Chieftain Center)

Post by VetteMan »

Pfloyd, I know how nice the High School Gym is,as I've been in it numerous times. Do they also have another Gym in the High School ? I know how impressive the new Chieftain Center looked in the pictures. Does it have a Portable floor for basketball, volleyball etc, or is it a permanent floor?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Hoops in the Hills: Boys HS Shootout V/JV (Logan High School & the Chieftain Center)

Post by pfloyd »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:57 pm Pfloyd, I know how nice the High School Gym is,as I've been in it numerous times. Do they also have another Gym in the High School ? I know how impressive the new Chieftain Center looked in the pictures. Does it have a Portable floor for basketball, volleyball etc, or is it a permanent floor?
There is an auxiliary gym in the high school BUT there are 4 permanent full size courts in the Chieftain Center that will be used ( the courts are made of a rubberized surface that is the closest you can buy that simulates hardwood floors - they will be lined for both hoops and volleyball) ...

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

pfloyd wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:28 am
VetteMan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:57 pm Pfloyd, I know how nice the High School Gym is,as I've been in it numerous times. Do they also have another Gym in the High School ? I know how impressive the new Chieftain Center looked in the pictures. Does it have a Portable floor for basketball, volleyball etc, or is it a permanent floor?
There is an auxiliary gym in the high school BUT there are 4 permanent full size courts in the Chieftain Center that will be used ( the courts are made of a rubberized surface that is the closest you can buy that simulates hardwood floors - they will be lined for both hoops and volleyball) ...
Thanks for the Info.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... sounds like it will a great one to participate in ... a little "TEAM" building on top of the 2 days of hoops ! ... the hotel is literally within walking distance of 3 restaurants - the Millstone, the Hungry Buffalo and if you like Mexican- La Cascada is right there as well ... good stuff ... will be interesting to see what teams register to participate ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

If Coach Myers and/or Coy Blair the Coordinator for the Chieftain Center Operations let me know the teams who have committed "when they do commit" I will post the Teams on this thread ... I'm excited to go watch JUST TO GET INTO THE CHIEFTAIN CENTER and see it when it is finished ! LOL ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ANNNNNND !!! for the over-nighters YOU HAVE GOT TO make a trip to Pizza Crossing in Logan !!!

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

This sounds great. Hope they have some quality teams come in . Good way to show the new Field House . I think Coy will be doing a great job promoting these events . Basketball in the Summer sounds good.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

pfloyd wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:53 pm If Coach Myers and/or Coy Blair the Coordinator for the Chieftain Center Operations let me know the teams who have committed "when they do commit" I will post the Teams on this thread ... I'm excited to go watch JUST TO GET INTO THE CHIEFTAIN CENTER and see it when it is finished ! LOL ...
Is the Chieftain Center operating now, or is it still in the construction stage ?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:10 pm
pfloyd wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:53 pm If Coach Myers and/or Coy Blair the Coordinator for the Chieftain Center Operations let me know the teams who have committed "when they do commit" I will post the Teams on this thread ... I'm excited to go watch JUST TO GET INTO THE CHIEFTAIN CENTER and see it when it is finished ! LOL ...
Is the Chieftain Center operating now, or is it still in the construction stage ?
Still under construction ... this will be one of if not THE first events in the new facility ... looking forward to seeing it, being in it and using it !

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pfloyd wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:24 pm ANNNNNND !!! for the over-nighters YOU HAVE GOT TO make a trip to Pizza Crossing in Logan !!!

Absolutely!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ttt

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ttt

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ttt

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ttt ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ttt

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

anymore news?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:16 am anymore news?
... haven't heard anything - don't know if any teams have responded, how many have responded ... I would be the last person to hear anything though ...

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

There seems to be a lot of work yet to be done on the new fieldhouse . Sure hope they can get it ready by last of June.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

I will be pleasantly shocked if its all done by June. I say dont rush it and take the time to make it perfect.

Live Like A Champion!

Return to “Boys Basketball”