Congrats to Harvest Prep !

Hulk
Waterboy

Congrats to Harvest Prep !

Post by Hulk »

Congrats to the kids on making it to state again ,they worked hard to get here so they deserve a lot of CREDIT I know all kids are not from that district but from what I have read :it's not HP problem if them kids want to come and play for one of the best programs in the state even though people get butt hurt about it it is all legal in the eyes of OHHSAA so deal with it .now let's try to stay away from the name calling and profanity on this thread and not have the classless post like before.

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Congrats to Harvest Prep !

Post by wobycat »

Re: Could Parker be the next "Great SEO Hope" ?
Delete Report Warn Quote
Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:41 pm

LMAO ,some of you people kill me . Why should Parker go to Burg?? Not everyone bows down and kisses burgs ass or think playing there is going to get them to The NFL!
He is a great player and will definitely get a chance that very few kids get and play at the next level ,where ever that may be ,as far as Ohio State , Urban at least thinks he has the talent and skills or he would not have been recruiting him ,I'm sure everyone understands that don't mean they want him just that they show interest how many other kids get that? Urban has called him multiple times and Parker has went to the last few Buckeye's games including the beat down of Ichigan with a sideline pass ,let the kid enjoy what is one of the great times of his young life ,SMFH

Hulk
Last edited by wobycat on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Hulk wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:53 pm Congrats to the kids on making it to state again ,they worked hard to get here so they deserve a lot of CREDIT I know all kids are not from that district but from what I have read :it's not HP problem if them kids want to come and play for one of the best programs in the state even though people get butt hurt about it it is all legal in the eyes of OHHSAA so deal with it .now let's try to stay away from the name calling and profanity on this thread and not have the classless post like before.
I doubt harvest prep comes on here.

Hulk
Waterboy

Post by Hulk »

Some of their fans do

Waboplay
Riding the Bench

Post by Waboplay »

Unfair, absolutely ridiculous!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Hulk wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:08 pm Some of their fans do
Come one man. They do not. C-bus is a different world.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

This is off the cuff but Iive about a mile from HP and we had a big snow about a month ago up here in c-bus and as i'm getting a little up in age it's getting a little harder to hand shovel a 75' driveway so a kid was walking in our neighborhood and stopped to ask if i needed some help ? Well, you don't see a lot of this type stuff anymore so i asked him what he charged. He immediately said $10 sir and i'll even do your back deck. I said Ok then i asked him if he played any sports. He said yes sir, i play Jv basketball for Harvest Prep. I forget his name but we talked for a little while longer mostly about sports and he then got to shoveling. Well, it took him about 45 minutes and it was colder than the dickens so when he was finished he came to the front door and asked if there was anything else i needed him to do. He was a yes sir, no sir type kid so I said no but here's an extra $10 for your hard work and I thanked him and up the road he went. Just thought it was a nice story to share. Good game I attended in Athens saturday and kudos to the Burg and HP for the year they've both had.
Last edited by FANOSPORTS on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Hulk
Waterboy

Post by Hulk »

wobycat wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:14 pm
Hulk wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:08 pm Some of their fans do
Come one man. They do not. C-bus is a different world.
Trust me man ,I told a few of them about this site ,they are on here ,are they not allowed to join? I mean this site is advertised everywhere

Hulk
Waterboy

Post by Hulk »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:18 pm This is off the cuff but we had a big snow about a month ago up here in c-bus and as i'm getting a little up in age it's getting a little harder to hand shovel a 75' driveway so a kid was walking in our neighborhood and stopped to ask if i needed some help ? Well, you don't see a lot of this type stuff anymore so i asked him what he charged. He immediately said $10 sir and i'll even do your back deck. I said Ok then i asked him if he played any sports. He said yes sir, i play Jv basketball for Harvest Prep. I forget his name but we talked for a little while longer mostly about sports and he then got to shoveling. Well, it took him about 45 minutes and it was colder than the dickens so when he was finished he came to the front door and asked if there was anything else i needed him to do. He was a yes sir, no sir type kid so I said no but here's an extra $10 for your hard work and I thanked him and up the road he went. Just thought it was a nice story to share. Good game I attended in Athens saturday and kudos to the Burg and HP for the year they've both had.
So you live in Columbus and are a member on preps?
Point taken

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

They looked very discipline but most come from two family homes that work and all go to church

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Hulk wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:23 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:18 pm This is off the cuff but we had a big snow about a month ago up here in c-bus and as i'm getting a little up in age it's getting a little harder to hand shovel a 75' driveway so a kid was walking in our neighborhood and stopped to ask if i needed some help ? Well, you don't see a lot of this type stuff anymore so i asked him what he charged. He immediately said $10 sir and i'll even do your back deck. I said Ok then i asked him if he played any sports. He said yes sir, i play Jv basketball for Harvest Prep. I forget his name but we talked for a little while longer mostly about sports and he then got to shoveling. Well, it took him about 45 minutes and it was colder than the dickens so when he was finished he came to the front door and asked if there was anything else i needed him to do. He was a yes sir, no sir type kid so I said no but here's an extra $10 for your hard work and I thanked him and up the road he went. Just thought it was a nice story to share. Good game I attended in Athens saturday and kudos to the Burg and HP for the year they've both had.
Point taken
Huh ? Well, i guess i could have been "grandfathered" in to SEOPS since I grew up, went to school and lived down in SEO for 32 years until I moved to C-bus 30 years ago for a career job. I guess the mods could kick me off if they desire ?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:25 pm They looked very discipline but most come from two family homes that work and all go to church

So what made them decide to go to Harvest Prep?

I mean, around here, especially at Burg if a kid comes here he has been recruited in to the system by ive heard for basketball by school board member Matt Miller.

Just curious

Hulk
Waterboy

Post by Hulk »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:32 pm
Point taken
Huh ? Well, i guess i could have been "grandfathered" in to SEOPS since I grew up, went to school and lived down in SEO for 32 years until I moved to C-bus 30 years ago for a career job. I guess the mods could kick me off if they desire ?
Lol sorry to confuse you ,I was just trying to make a point that people actually do read and post on this sight from Columbus

Hulk
Waterboy

Post by Hulk »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:34 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:25 pm They looked very discipline but most come from two family homes that work and all go to church

So what made them decide to go to Harvest Prep?

I mean, around here, especially at Burg if a kid comes here he has been recruited in to the system by ive heard for basketball by school board member Matt Miller.

Just curious
Maybe they live right on the school district border ,or maybe they just simply want to go to a great school to learn and to play sports at a great school with great coaches it happens. But because they are very successful and win at everything they are hated by schools that can't compete with them

I've heard that before

Hulk
Waterboy

Post by Hulk »

But they aren't worried but the haters they getting ready for the state.
Now can we get back on subject

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Hulk wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:45 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Point taken
Lol sorry to confuse you ,I was just trying to make a point that people actually do read and post on this sight from Columbus
:lol: Yep :lol:

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Let it go guys. Everyone knows why he started the thread. Some people get as much enjoyment out of burg losing as there teams winning. Let them have there fun. They can come back on when the burgs baseball and softball teams bow out.

Hulk
Waterboy

Post by Hulk »

That's right ,if you are only here to trash HP who is on the thread header you shouldn't have even clicked on here right?

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Congrats to HP, everyone has a equal chance, suit up 5 players. Throw up ball, until the OHSAA changes the CB numbers on out of district players coming in. This is fair the way it’s set up and again I hope they win the State and Coach Dennis is a top notch role model for these young men.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Point taken
I'm in Ontario, which is halfway between Columbus and Cleveland. :P

Return to “Boys Basketball”