The SE District D2/D3/D4 Regional Finals ARE SET !!! ... Friday/Saturday

Post by pfloyd »

D4 ...Friday Night ... 3/15 ... 7 pm :

New Boston vs Berlin Hiland

D3 ... Saturday ... 3/16 ... 3pm

Wheelersburg vs Harvest Prep

D2 ... Saturday ... 3/16 ... 7pm

Sheridan vs New Philadelphia

... the finale to Basketball :30 ... the end of the 3 Weeks of the Convo ...

WHO goes to the BIG DANCE ?!! ... the Show ?!!! ... Does ANY TEAM from SEOhio GET OUT of the SE District ??? or will it be teams from the East District and/or the Central District ?????? ... LOVE THIS time of the year !!! HATE THIS time of the year !!! - it's the END of hoops in SE Ohio ... I started a separate book for the post season ... it will be filled after the Sheridan vs New Philly game Saturday night ... 30 games in the post season from sectional play in Logan to the end of Basketball :30 ... so many acquaintances made in the 4 weeks of the post season - makes me want to start the 2019-20 season NOW !!! ... get down to the Convo Friday and Saturday to support OUR TEAMS !!! New Boston ... Wheelersburg - hmmmmmm the SOC 1 & 2 have represented BIG TIME in the post season !!! Sheridan from the MVL !!! ... OUR teams ... OUR Convo ... Basketball Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line ...

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: The SE District D2/D3/D4 Regional Finals ARE SET !!! ... Friday/Saturday

Post by smurray »

Berlin Hiland
Harvest Prep
Sheridan

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Hiland by 25, Prep by 10 and Sheridan by 8 are my predictions. ( Sheridan makes it out of SE district).

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... almost time to Rock & Roll 'n the Convo !!! Mrs. Pfloyd is making the Friday night trip to A'town ! ... Her first visit to Basketball :30 this post season ... I think it is the ONLY 1 game tonight thingy AND pfloyd has spent a lot of time "away" the last 3 weeks - to my home away from home ... the Convo ... safe travels to all making the trip to root on OUR SEOhio Representative the New Boston Glenwood Tigers !!! ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Berlin Hiland 75
New Boston Glenwood 32 a final

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... good to see peake71 tonight ! as he has spent the entire Regional Week in A'town ! ... as I posted on the other New Boston vs Hiland thread - Coach Cox brought myself and Lou into the Tiger den before the game - thank you Coach Cox ! I know the loss tonight isn't what you were looking for BUT you and your Tigers had an outstanding regular/post season- getting to the Elite 8 with all of those "young'ns " ! ... I had the pleasure to run into and talk to Athens head man for years Coach Jeff Skinner ... Coach was working the stats courtside for Wayne Horsley & his Convo staff ... Coach Skinner IS one of the class acts in the coaching profession in SE Ohio - thanks for taking the time to talk tonight Coach ! always a pleasure ! you STILL have the passion for the game my friend !!! - much respect for you Coach ! ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

THE LAST DAY OF THE WEEKS OF THE CONVO !!! NO MORE BASKETBALL :30 after today's doubleheader ... Wheelersburg vs Harvest Prep D3 (3pm) ... Sheridan vs New Philly (7pm) ... getting ready to put together my Napkin Stat Sheets ... finishing out the book of 30 games in the post season ... sometimes in the post season I watch so many games back to back to back to ... you get the picture ... so many games that all of the teams run together BUT I've reread many of the game "updates" by LucasDavenport - getting to relive them while looking at my own napkin stats - what a great way TO bring the good games/player performances back to life ... a lot of archival material right there ... I have 19 years of napkin stat books from the regular season (about 55-56 games per season) the post season games for those seasons to go with them ... I haven't done it in a long time but I'm going to disappear for a weekend soon ... have a seat in the Pfloyd study surrounded by the Pfloyd Napkin stat book collection ... popcorn, Koolaids on hand ... go back in time 19 years while reliving some of those special games in high school basketball Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line ... I KNOW ! people tell you that you can't and shouldn't live "in the past" ... but I'm pretty sure that "looking" back at the past is okay - as long as you don't stare ... I'm just going to take a peek ... hope to see many of you at the Convo this afternoon, evening for the last games Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line for the 2018-19 season ... Go Burg ! Go Sheridan !! let's get a team or two to the Show !!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... time to double check the Twizzler stash ! ... napkin stat sheets ARE ready ! ... about time to head down Rte 33 ! the last drive to the Convo in 2019 ... Wow ... Basketball :30 ... seat #213 ... let's tip this thing OFF !!! safe travels to & from A'town !!!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

First two picks on the money. Now for Sheridan to win.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Got em all
Congratulations to Sheridan on a trip to the final four.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

smurray wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:29 pm Got em all
Congratulations to Sheridan on a trip to the final four.
Same here for my picks above. * AT least Sheridan doesn't have to play Trotwood in first game of tourney next week. They have a punchers chance against South but Trotwood will win D2 by at least 15 points in the championship game. *

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “Boys Basketball”