Southeastern coach

mlittle
SEOP

Re: Southeastern coach

Post by mlittle »

PantherAlum wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:11 pm Also sorry to see Wheeler leave but at least his Dad is going with him! He’s the Shermans problem now!
And glad to have them BOTH!!

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

Unioto must love problematic dads. Too bad it didn’t pan out last year.

PantherAlum
Waterboy

Post by PantherAlum »

The problem was taken care of as the previous HC was not rehired! Now, if you mean by “biggest” problem is a certain assistant being kept on staff, that individual will be coaching the Freshmen and not coaching the Varsity. Fact is Reece DID NOT want to transfer and regardless the whole situation wasn’t worth the ending of a 20+ year marriage.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Big Bob wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:50 pm Unioto must love problematic dads. Too bad it didn’t pan out last year.
Nice to see I’m still dominating your thoughts big bob!

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

mlittle wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:37 pm
Big Bob wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:50 pm Unioto must love problematic dads. Too bad it didn’t pan out last year.

A bit full of thyself, huh? Because, as I understand it, you weren’t the only problem dad. But, it’s nice to see you admit you are a problem.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Big Bob wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:46 pm
mlittle wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:37 pm

A bit full of thyself, huh? Because, as I understand it, you weren’t the only problem dad. But, it’s nice to see you admit you are a problem.
Wasn’t hard to put together since you’re a Piketon guy and made several references towards me last year. But, asking if I’m full of myself was a silly question, Bob. You know I am!! And us leaving continues to haunt your thoughts. Thank you for that by the way. Makes my head swell even more!

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

I forgot... who was 2-0 and who was 0-2 against the other last year? Not so much a Piketon guy as much as not a fan of blowhards.

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

Anyway, sounds like SE hired the right guy. I know several folks there, and they’re supportive of the Panthers no matter what.

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

As simply a fan, Wheeler will be missed a great deal. Best of luck to him in his senior season. After reading this thread We might not be any closer to turning this program around than we were 4 coaches and 6 years ago. Hopefully I am mistaken. I did think getting the young kids quality minutes on the varsity was the right move and first step to build a PROGRAM. Hopefully the coaches can change the culture and continue to build off the foundation we have returning. Should be starting weights and open gyms in September. Hopefully the kids continue to work hard, get stronger, work on their weaknesses and be ready for the season.
Last edited by KRS on Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

public_transport
Waterboy

Post by public_transport »

Interesting thread

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

bsee12345 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:40 am I see Grandview Hts is traveling to Richmond Dale on December 23 to play the Panthers. Can not find a SE schedule to verify but the game is on the Grandview Hts schedule. Grandview Hts has dropped to Division IV for the upcoming year and have a very good group of players coming back- 3 starters in Luke Lachey, Brian Collier and Lance Trares and 6 players that came off the bench. Looking forward to see the Bobcats play a Southeast District team.
It is on the Panthers schedule. Should be a very good non league test against a very good D-4 school. With declining attendance numbers it looks like SE might be heading that way soon. (D-4) that is.

bandleader
Waterboy

Post by bandleader »

I heard from a pretty reliable source that a starter from Unioto has transferred to Adena.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

bandleader wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:49 pm I heard from a pretty reliable source that a starter from Unioto has transferred to Adena.
You are correct

Justafan467
Waterboy

Post by Justafan467 »

What is the kids name?

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Justafan467 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:14 pm What is the kids name?
Cade mckee

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

Confucius say it is impossible to stay anonymous if you don't hide your face.

AnkleBraces
Freshman Team

Post by AnkleBraces »

SE made a good choice. They look better fundamentally already. Will be competitive in the SVC although the record may or may not reflect it

Return to “Boys Basketball”