Portsmouth High Mega Shootout by Southeasternohiopreps.com

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Mega shoot out at Portsmouth high school ,NEW UPDATES!!now open!

Post by pfloyd »

Tartanblue wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:04 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:06 am biggdowgg !!! THIS is only one day ? ... lots of coordination of resources needed to pull this off - I'm looking forward to being in attendance for the day of games - should be outstanding ! I'm thinking a SEOPs get together at the Ribber !!! would be a great way to finish out the day of games !! what do you think ????
Would mattash be paying for the ribber? :lol:
LOL !!! ... I'm going to guess - Nooooo ! LOL

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

If you are all headed to the Ribber, Im going to try to become a stock holder ASAP

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:06 am biggdowgg !!! THIS is only one day ? ... lots of coordination of resources needed to pull this off - I'm looking forward to being in attendance for the day of games - should be outstanding ! I'm thinking a SEOPs get together at the Ribber !!! would be a great way to finish out the day of games !! what do you think ????
Sounds great to me pfloyd!!

And yes ,one day ,they will be playing on five courts including four on Portsmouth city schools facilities and also Shawnee state court,and will be two sessions ,I talked to coach Collins about needing a lot of help and he assured me that he has plenty of help to pull this off ,it will be a great time.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Pa Trojan wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:06 am If you are all headed to the Ribber, Im going to try to become a stock holder ASAP
Lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

biggdowgg wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:21 am

And yes ,one day ,they will be playing on five courts including four on Portsmouth city schools facilities and also Shawnee state court,and will be two sessions ,I talked to coach Collins about needing a lot of help and he assured me that he has plenty of help to pull this off ,it will be a great time.
... biggdowgg, will there be a "program" telling those of us who are there to watch the games - when and where all of these teams are playing (ie. what court, when, who is playing who ? ) ... lots of teams I want to get around to see in action on the 5 courts ! want to know who I'm looking at ! LOL ... and by program I mean just something on paper that shows who is playing on what court & when - I'm not looking for anything fancy LOL ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

This is only like 11 weeks away !!! I'm ready !!! LOL ...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:10 pm

... biggdowgg, will there be a "program" telling those of us who are there to watch the games - when and where all of these teams are playing (ie. what court, when, who is playing who ? ) ... lots of teams I want to get around to see in action on the 5 courts ! want to know who I'm looking at ! LOL ... and by program I mean just something on paper that shows who is playing on what court & when - I'm not looking for anything fancy LOL ...

Pfloyd ,I just talked to coach Collins ,and yes he said as it gets closer and as more teams committed he will have a list of all the match ups and what courts they will be on ,I will post on here when he gets it.

He also let me know there will be seven courts going not 5 like I posted before.

There will be two sessions ,one at 9am and one are 2 pm

And like I'm posted before ,the $2.00 admission will get you in and out of all the different courts for the whole day

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

biggdowgg wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Pfloyd ,I just talked to coach Collins ,and yes he said as it gets closer and as more teams committed he will have a list of all the match ups and what courts they will be on ,I will post on here when he gets it.

He also let me know there will be seven courts going not 5 like I posted before.

And like I'm posted before ,the $2.00 admission will get you in and out of all the different courts for the whole day
... perfect !!!! sounds like it will be AWESOME !!! looking forward to spending the day in P'town !!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:03 pm
biggdowgg wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 pm

... perfect !!!! sounds like it will be AWESOME !!! looking forward to spending the day in P'town !!!

We will have twizzlers and Tootsie rolls on ✋ :)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Screenshot_20190325-201408.png
Varsity gym

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Screenshot_20190325-201352.png
JR high court

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Screenshot_20190326-162235.png

Elementary court

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Screenshot_20190326-162245.png
. (old high school court)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Added Fairfield (2)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Mega shoot out at Portsmouth high school ,now taking 40 teams

Post by biggdowgg »

biggdowgg wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:21 pm
biggdowgg wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:14 pm Teams already committed.

Portsmouth (2)
Athens.
Zane Trace (2)
Minford (2)
Waverly (2)
Fairland (2)
Peebles (2)
Eastern Brown (2)
Raceland Ky
Lewis county. Ky.
West Union (2)
South Webster (2)
Dayton Northridge (2)
Northwest (2)
Clay
Green
Ironton st.joe
Columbus KIPP(2)
River valley
Gallia
New Boston
Portsmouth west (2)
Southeastern
Fleming co. Ky.(2)
Ripley ohio
Mars Hill academy .. Cincinnati.
Chillicothe (2)
Georgetown (2)
Fairfield (2)
Manchester
East
Fairfield union (2)
Ashland Fairview (2)
Columbus south(2)
White oak
Teams with (2) are varsity and JV.

We now have 54 teams and will cut off at 56 .

1spot left

Will add others when I get them .

Updated
Last edited by biggdowgg on Thu May 09, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Mega shoot out at Portsmouth high school ,NEW UPDATES!! Will cut off at 56 teams.still a few spots left

Post by biggdowgg »

Added Ashland Fairview (2).
We are now at 52 of 56.

4 spots open,if you want in you better hurry.

Thank you .

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: Mega shoot out at Portsmouth high school ,NEW UPDATES!! Will cut off at 56 teams.still a few spots left

Post by biggdowgg »

Added Columbus south
Ashland Fairview (2)

3 spots left

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Outstanding biggdowgg !!! ... a variety for "playing styles" from top to bottom of the list of TEAMs ... something that ALL teams can use to teach from for sure ... my wife said something about US going to Chicago on THIS weekend - my answer "I don't think THAT is possible" ... 56 teams all in the same campus area, pick a choose the "who" I want to see from SEOhio AND BEYOND ... good stuff 10 weeks away ! ...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:41 pm Outstanding biggdowgg !!! ... a variety for "playing styles" from top to bottom of the list of TEAMs ... something that ALL teams can use to teach from for sure ... my wife said something about US going to Chicago on THIS weekend - my answer "I don't think THAT is possible" ... 56 teams all in the same campus area, pick a choose the "who" I want to see from SEOhio AND BEYOND ... good stuff 10 weeks away ! ...

Lol , Chicago will be there every other weekend 😀,this many teams playing on the same campus...rare.lol.

I'm like you , looking very forward to seeing this

Return to “Boys Basketball”