New Boston vs Berne Union in Regional Semi Tuesday Night ...6:15 @ the Convo

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

New Boston vs Berne Union in Regional Semi Tuesday Night ...6:15 @ the Convo

Post by pfloyd »

Berne Union 50
Fisher Catholic 40 a final today 3/9 ...

Looks like New Boston will play the Berne Union Rockets for a shot at the Elite 8 Tuesday night @ 6:15pm in the Convo ... more later ...

Towpath
Waterboy

Re: New Boston vs Berne Union in Regional Semi Tuesday Night ...6:15 @ the Convo

Post by Towpath »

I think New Boston can win this if their shots are falling

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: New Boston vs Berne Union in Regional Semi Tuesday Night ...6:15 @ the Convo

Post by pfloyd »

I felt no matter who won between Fisher Catholic and Berne Union it would be a good matchup for the Tigers ... have to get a scouting report somewhere ! ... it doesn't matter - will see what is what and who is who Tuesday at 6:15pm in the Convo !!!!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

It very well could, and should be a very good matchup. Good luck, and lets hope both teams have an injury free game.

SportsRule
Freshman Team

Post by SportsRule »

Good for both of these programs to get to win district championships. Congratulations

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

New Boston should win by 10

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Congrats Tigers, make southeastern Ohio proud.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

New Boston has won on the road vs Wellston this year.

They should just pretend that Berne Union is Wellston and NBD just another game.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Vito Corleone
Freshman Team

Post by Vito Corleone »

New Boston wins this one. I can’t see them going any further than Elite 8. Berlin Hiland is a different animal. They will beat Coal Grove then beat NB. Regardless of what happens, heck of a season for these history making Tigers.

Making offers you can't refuse
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Vito Corleone wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:00 am New Boston wins this one. I can’t see them going any further than Elite 8. Berlin Hiland is a different animal. They will beat Coal Grove then beat NB. Regardless of what happens, heck of a season for these history making Tigers.
Hopefully they don’t win both games by a running clock again

Point blank
Freshman Team

Post by Point blank »

I'm saying CG upsets BH. Musick for president 2020

Point blank
Freshman Team

Post by Point blank »

You ever heard of Loyola university of Chicago?

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

This game is the closest thing to a lock that the Athens district has in the Regional semi's in all 3 divisions this week. The East & Columbus districts will be favored in most of the others with Burg and Sheridan games being toss ups in the semi's IMO. As far as advancing to State , I don't see any Athens district teams getting there this year unless Harvest Prep and New Philly have bad shooting nights in a game which is unlikely in 2 and 3 with Hiland being my lock in 4. Just my thoughts and early week predictions.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

Gotta take NB

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Good luck to New Boston tonight...hope to see them playing in Regional Final Friday night.*

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Good luck to the Tigers!

Burg grad 85
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

There will be Tigercentric Updates tonight on the Update thread starting around 6:00

Usual cast of characters in place tonight at The Convo.

Pfloyd who always has New Boston close to his heart will be close by. OHHS old timer will be sure to tell us how nice the weather is in Florida and a_c_m is rumored to be set free from his cave on Milldale Rd and joining us as well.

Coach Cox told me last weekend that he was my favorite student when I student taught at Glenwood back In 1990 but we all know that’s not true. Jason Risner of course was.

Good luck to the Tigers.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Point blank wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:43 pm I'm saying CG upsets BH. Musick for president 2020
I'm saying you might be on the wrong thread if you want to talk about Coal Grove and Berlin Hiland.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Good luck to the New Boston Tigers!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Value every possession. One game at a time. Good luck New Boston.

Return to “Boys Basketball”