[=== SCORES ===] -- Saturday Mar-02 -- D-III District Semi-Finals

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Saturday Mar-02 -- D-III District Semi-Finals

Post by LucasDavenport »

Spoke to a State Highway Patrolman as I was cleaning my area and he said the snow forecast was downsized to 1” accumulation. I’m going to go with that.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:39 pm I'd say Terry went for a triple double. He blocked everything
11-9-7

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

12 pts
9 reb
7 blocks

Per Kevin wiseman

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

You the man Lucas

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
MoCoSportsGuy
JV Team

Post by MoCoSportsGuy »

D-II Sectional FInal at Morgan

Beaver 11-14-06-14 --- 46
Morgan 18-18-17-10 ---63

M: Janes 21, Carver Myers 14.

Morgan will play New Philly in District semi-finals. The game has been moved to Thursday night because of the Morgan girls playing in regional semi-finals.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

mattash wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:39 pm You the man Lucas
Congrats to tonight's winners and good seasons to the teams bowing out. Tomorrow is another day and I will be there at the CONVO once again to yell for my Indians. Safe travels all.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

LucasDavenport ! I wondered what you were doing down on press row for 6 1/2 hours !!! LOL great job ! thanks for the Dew deliveries ! ... good to hear that the weather forecast has improved ! stopped and filled up the tank for some added weight to head back down to A'town tomorrow for the D4 action ... heard some interesting "news" today - I'll fill you in tomorrow at the Round House LD ...

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:19 pm LucasDavenport ! I wondered what you were doing down on press row for 6 1/2 hours !!! LOL great job ! thanks for the Dew deliveries ! ... good to hear that the weather forecast has improved ! stopped and filled up the tank for some added weight to head back down to A'town tomorrow for the D4 action ... heard some interesting "news" today - I'll fill you in tomorrow at the Round House LD ...
Pfloyd ,glad you are still able to get to these games. A few years ago we all had doubts ,but; the prayers I believe got you back where you belong.
Peebles and North Adams are about 3 miles apart and we absolutely despise each other when season is on ,but; we are there for each other come tournament time. My thoughts are that these two teams were a year away this year because of their youth. I think both will be pushing for some props for the next couple of year from SEOPs. Tomorrow my Peebles Indians will represent and Thursday my Lady Indians with play at the Regional semis.Go SHAC and go Indians.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hoopie74 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:30 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:19 pm LucasDavenport ! I wondered what you were doing down on press row for 6 1/2 hours !!! LOL great job ! thanks for the Dew deliveries ! ... good to hear that the weather forecast has improved ! stopped and filled up the tank for some added weight to head back down to A'town tomorrow for the D4 action ... heard some interesting "news" today - I'll fill you in tomorrow at the Round House LD ...
Pfloyd ,glad you are still able to get to these games. A few years ago we all had doubts ,but; the prayers I believe got you back where you belong.
Peebles and North Adams are about 3 miles apart and we absolutely despise each other when season is on ,but; we are there for each other come tournament time. My thoughts are that these two teams were a year away this year because of their youth. I think both will be pushing for some props for the next couple of year from SEOPs. Tomorrow my Peebles Indians will represent and Thursday my Lady Indians with play at the Regional semis.Go SHAC and go Indians.
Hoopie74 - I liked the North Adams team that Coach Copas put on the floor last night ! as I "learn" what the SHAC is bringing to the Convo THIS year I am already making my plans to put in some road time to get across Rte 23 to see some regular season games between these excellent TEAMS with some of the best coaches in SE Ohio as well ... I have to apologize for NOT giving the SHAC their due during the regular season - I like the TEAMS I've seen so far ! North Adams, West Union ... today Peebles, Fairfield Leesburg, Whiteoak ... I like it ! I enjoy learning the teams - players/coaches ... lots of talent west of Rte 23 ...

... and yes ... a few years ago I too had my doubts BUT I'm doing well ! I have my annual CT scans coming up Monday March 11 to see where I stand ... always a stressful time BUT I feel good, I'm watching hoops at the Convo ! - doesn't get any better than that in my book ... thank you for keeping me in your prayers to the Head Coach ... he keeps giving me playing time - I'm a little slow with my first step, my crossover has turned into - just give it up- LOL but I'm still playing the game ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”