Need Prayers here at Convo

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Need Prayers here at Convo

Post by VetteMan »

I'm really glad that Ironman92 is posting what the Gentlemans wife is posting on Facebook. That's getting the best and most accurate information that a person could get.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

That's great news, continued Prayers.

tigercat1
Varsity

Post by tigercat1 »

So awesome! Thanks!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I was in the next section over watching and not watching everything that took place at the Convo last week ... have talked to the Head Coach each night supporting everything that Brian & his family have gone through ... support is special here on seops ! ... so glad to read the improvements daily this week, that Brian was deemed strong enough to have the needed surgery - AND it appears to be successful - amen ... a long recovery to go for sure BUT it IS recovery ! - seeing the support here and I'm sure from ALL of the Jackson community as well ... good days are ahead for Brian & his family ... I will continue to keep this family in my chats with the Head Coach nightly ...

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:39 pm 894AA812-7491-4F46-8D64-210FC860725E.png
This is amazing news, continued support and prayers

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Glad to hear all is going well for Brian and his family.

Folks....it is things like this that should inspire all of seops to take a CPR course!! In my younger years in the USAF, I was an EMT-Ambulance before getting my certifications as an MT in the lab field. My EMT expired but we had yearly CPR re-certification. I've been retired for almost 22 years now and I STIILL keep my CPR/Basic life support up to date.

Have I used CPR?? Yes!! It does save lives!! PLEASE take the time to get certified. Don't forget AED also....VERY easy for certification and is easy to use.

Perhaps this should be our challenge.....get ALL of seops certified in BLS/CPR. I'm certified....how about you????

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

777D558C-0B10-4518-91CB-3C7ED4893DD3.png
Miracle.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

That's really great! Thanks for posting Ironman92.

tigercat1
Varsity

Post by tigercat1 »

Yes, thank you so much Ironman92 for sharing all of those updates. Many prayers were answered. As hard as it was for everyone at the Convo to see, it was a blessing that so many first responders were there. It was also a blessing that the hospital was so close, so they could get him there and get him onto Columbus. God bless those who helped this man!

Return to “Boys Basketball”