Evan Legg Steps Down From Piketon

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Evan Legg Steps Down From Piketon

Post by greygoose »

AnkleBraces wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:38 pm
greygoose wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
mlittle wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:57 pm Every name mentioned is just pure speculation from fans. I doubt any person that’s mentioned a coach has any concrete evidence of interest in any open jobs. Just pure speculation and guess work.

But..... I get it!
Of course it is, for the most part that's all things are on here is speculation until an actual announcement is made. The guys mentioned were just piketon players from back in the day so of course they'll be the first guys anyone is going to associate with this job. Especially because some mentioned were very successful players at piketon and found success later on as well. No-one is getting butt hurt over the mention of a coach. I mean heck there's so many coaches names mentioned as possibilities on the football thread the that if we were all that sensitive to it they'd all need taken down. Sheesh, and some if those are coaches at current positions as well. One question I'm curious about that always factors with guys applying is what all does piketon have returning and coming up through the ranks in terms of talent?
They had 3 juniors this year and SVC website shows the record JV at 16-4 and 18-2 the year before.
Oh wow, sounds like a nice foundation possibly then.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:01 pm I’m not sure why it’s hard to tell

Here’s what I asked:

Please do not use current head coaches in this discussion until tournaments are done.

That’s it.

I think the head coaches in this area should be able to finish their banquets/awards etc without having their name tossed around for another job.

I’m not sure why this is difficult to understand or follow.
The only head coach I think anyone mention was Williams but that's because back in the late 90s he was a heck of a player for piketon and I just think ppl would love to see him come back to piketon was all, no-one said they heard he was or anything even remotely close. As far as head coaches or guys in tourney that one I can agree with on you. Piketon has been out for awhile though. You may not know much about piketon, I have no idea but it's more of others just wishful hope no-one ever said this guy or this guy was getting it. I have to think or hope you can understand that from a fans point of view.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

AnkleBraces wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:21 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:15 pm I’ve heard a lot of names, many seem legit.
Pat Beard?
Pat would be a crazy good hire for Piketon! If they land him, that program would benefit for as long as they kept him.

Return to “Boys Basketball”