SEOPS members at the Convo

mattash
Site Admin

Re: SEOPS members at the Convo

Post by mattash »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:12 am I’ll be there Thursday to watch FU, and I’ll be there most of next week. No arm-sling this time!
Come Saturday bud

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I will be there some. Short handed at work and first of month. No guarantees what days or times. I will be the guy in the Gallia academy gear. I do have some Ohio I. Stuff.
I might not be safe wearing my Penn State gear there at the convo. Hope to meet some of the great posters from here.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Sounds like a great idea. Already got 2 taking some vaca time this week...next to impossible for me to fly up. Man, it would be cool though.

I'd probably get some odd looks in FSU gear...lol. Oh well, maybe one 🏀:30 I'll " shock the seops" and show up at the convo.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

I'll be there Saturday proudly wearing my Portsmouth Trojans polo which lists our 15 state tournament appearances. Even though we're out of the tournament, the polo lives on.

Hopefully we'll see some competitive basketball. I'd like to see 4 good games, but I'd be satisfied with 2.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

I plan on going Thursday and Friday for sure, Saturday is still up in the air

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

I will be there on Friday for both games and to cheer on my Waverly Tigers as well as all day Saturday! Convo is one of my favorite times of the year!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I will be there Saturday all day ,just planning on how to get my foot long subway through the doors ,those security people are getting creative ,but have not caught me yet 😀

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

biggdowgg wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:39 pm I will be there Saturday all day ,just planning on how to get my foot long subway through the doors ,those security people are getting creative ,but have not caught me yet 😀
... slip it in trojandaves coat pocket ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... pfloyd is planning on being there Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday ... reserved Cheap Seats on the west end LOL ... 93bulldog posted a pic of the location a couple years ago LOL with an arrow pointed at my seat LOL ...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:33 pm
biggdowgg wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:39 pm I will be there Saturday all day ,just planning on how to get my foot long subway through the doors ,those security people are getting creative ,but have not caught me yet 😀

Lol they have a picture of Trojan Dave he already got busted , the only person I know to get caught,he had a foot long loaded with everything ,I think they spotted it from the bottom of the hill lol.

Tried to tell him,,flat bread !!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

biggdowgg wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:56 pm
pfloyd wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:33 pm

Lol they have a picture of Trojan Dave he already got busted , the only person I know to get caught,he had a foot long loaded with everything ,I think they spotted it from the bottom of the hill lol.

Tried to tell him,,flat bread !!!
LMAO !!! dave brings it on himself LOL - tries hard to blame EVERYTHING on pfloyd BUT in the end it's all trojandave LOL

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

pfloyd: I will never forget that year that biggdowgg was laughing at me on the other side of the turnstile with his smuggled sandwich. The subway police caught me only because the pockets in my coat weren't big enough. Biggdowgg really rubbed it in when he left a subway wrapper on my seat. With your Convo connections, pfloyd, you should be able to work something out so I can get a subway in and not have to settle for those very mediocre Convo concessions..........of course I don't know if I can count on you since you were a silent witness when the Logan police almost handcuffed me when the Trojans played at Jim's Gym several years ago....... :D

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

mattash wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:03 pm Who's going? I'll be going Saturday maybe even Sunday if I can. It would be cool to find a meeting spot in between games and talk shop and put some faces to these blogs. If you want to meet up let me know or post on here and I'll grab some SEOPS shirts to give out. Cant wait .
I'll be there Saturday for the Burg game.

Burg grad 85
bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Planning on being there Fri-Sat-Sun

Watching SE Ohio basketball
oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Friday for sure...coming early for a stop at Jackie O's!!!! I love coming back home to my beloved A-town! I still think it's the most beautiful college campus in the country.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

oldschoolqb13 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:01 pm Friday for sure...coming early for a stop at Jackie O's!!!! I love coming back home to my beloved A-town! I still think it's the most beautiful college campus in the country.
... Agree !

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

I’ll be there Sunday!!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

I will be there for most of the games Saturday

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lets pick a time and do a huge group photo. I'll bring a bunch of shirts. After 2nd game? Whos down?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

mattash wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:33 pm Lets pick a time and do a huge group photo. I'll bring a bunch of shirts. After 2nd game? Whos down?
... I’ll be there all day - I’m good with whatever is voted on lol ... or dictated ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”