Gallia Academy VS Jackson sectional final saturday @3

Post by porkyfan »

Thoughts?

varsity 1000 point club 6th man
Hercules
JV Team

Re: Gallia Academy VS Jackson sectional final saturday @3

Post by Hercules »

Gallia the most underrated team in the district.

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

I think Jackson takes this one

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Anyone know if Davis will be back? If not I take GA in a close one 58-55. I think McClelland or Henry will slow Donaldson down. The others won’t be able to pick up that slack. Just my opinion. Depends on how Call for GA and Donaldson for Jackson play which determines the Winner. Good luck to both teams.

SEOAL74
Freshman Team

Post by SEOAL74 »

This game I believe will be war both teams knowing winning this game is a trip to the convo. Gallia was there last year and got a taste of how it feels to be there and they have 7 seniors on this team who want to get back and 4 those seniors are starters and 2 more who are first 2 off of bench. Jackson hasn’t been there for years and want this to be the year they made it. That being said I believe the Blue Devils will march on many people had this team counted out after Loveday left, but people are finding out that this team is pretty good without Loveday. If you check the 23 games they have played you will find out they had almost a different leading scorer game by game. It seem when one kid has an off night another kid picks up the slack. I’ll take Gallia 58 to 51

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Gallia will have no answer for Donaldson. Jackson by 10

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Gallia got screwed in seeding. Gallia gone to come out busting. Kids are ticked and tired of being overlooked.

Gallia Academy 66
Jackson 52

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I think the blue devils find a way to win this game. That is a belief and I have nothing to base it on. I think we have reasons for most games in season that we played poorly in and didn’t get job done. But the truth is if we don’t do it Saturday those are just excuses everyone is healthy now. Everyone got rust knocked off last night. We have no excuses we just need to play.

The devils just need to come out and take what Jackson gives them. Everyone will playing within the system no one doing to much. If they do that they are going to be a tough out.

If they start trying to take over a game or force stuff or get out of system we are in trouble. Do that and play defense and this will be a fun ride.

I honestly think this is going to be two good teams going straight at each other. Think it is going to be a lot of fun

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

GA by 2

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Really surprised at the gallia picks.? What’s gallia record with and without loveday?

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

3-3 with

12-5 without

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

5-3 with loveday
9-5 without loveday. And without loveday. You have 4 or 5 games without Blouir 2 without Henry and 2 that Corey call played in that he should not have because he could not move because of back. He took 2 shots the one game and one the other.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Oops didn’t count last night 10-5 without

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Not what I thought guess you all can play without him too. I can’t believe it was that long ago when he moved on. if he would have traded his trumpet for a Bowflex. I will for the rest of my life picture him in band uniform two foot taller than everyone else. I thought to myself he needs a basketball in those hands! He has to wear a 28x42 👖

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

So he left after The win vs Point Pleasant at 5-3... I thought he left at turn of calendar and you guys beat Coal Grove once without him.

I understand svac83 post better now. The very brutally honest one — can’t remember which Gallia v Jackson thread it was on. Not sure why a second one was started.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

The game can be heard on Big Country 99; 99.5 and also online at www.wbyg.com.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

See GA at the Convo!

Spartan12
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan12 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:04 pm 3-3 with

12-5 without
Wow. Jackson is a very good team and definitely can win, but I wouldn’t want to play this Gallipolis team

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 am Anyone know if Davis will be back? If not I take GA in a close one 58-55. I think McClelland or Henry will slow Donaldson down. The others won’t be able to pick up that slack. Just my opinion. Depends on how Call for GA and Donaldson for Jackson play which determines the Winner. Good luck to both teams.
Rumors are Davis can be back. The doctors are supposed to clear him today. Remains to be seen

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
bear211
Riding the Bench

Post by bear211 »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 am Anyone know if Davis will be back? If not I take GA in a close one 58-55. I think McClelland or Henry will slow Donaldson down. The others won’t be able to pick up that slack. Just my opinion. Depends on how Call for GA and Donaldson for Jackson play which determines the Winner. Good luck to both teams.
Davis will be back.

Return to “Boys Basketball”