Gallia Academy/RV vs Jackson

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Gallia Academy/RV vs Jackson

Post by danicalifornia »

Smashing RV and beating Jackson are two different beasts entirely.

Should be a good game.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

DAVIS

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I’m on the side that has Cooper Donaldson and Caleb Wallis. Team Jackson will be ready for this.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

All in on Jackson

Pushing my chips to the middle of the table.

Fairfield Union Saturday game moved up to Noon.

So no matter what happens Friday night — can take this one in.

Either be in a great mood or a good mood.

But, definitely pulling for Coach Morrow and father Dan Morrow And even Ironman92 on this one.

You say hey? Why are you all in on Jackson? Is it the friendships? Nooooo. League affiliation perhaps? Heavens No... it’s only been around for 2 years and I’m more of an SOC guy ... soooo -/- It goes back to one late fall day in 1984. My coaches said — guard their point guard ... shut him down and we have a chance they said. No problem I thought ... defense is my thing (when you can’t shoot ...). That point guard — Gary Harrison. Longest night of my high school career. I even made a basket for Minford one night — I think they invited me to their banquet — but that didn’t compare to trying and guard Freaking Harrison.... I had a different name for him after that night.

Thought for this Wednesday... don’t let anyone gamble with your chips. And don’t try and crowd a young Gary Harrison.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Still hoping we can have some fun around here.

I know it’s Tournament time. Trust me - I know.

But let’s all stay friends.

Should be some great games Friday Night and Saturday Afternoon

Oh, one more thing.

Hey! Sometimes you are open for a reason! Pass the ball.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
sportsfan2015
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan2015 »

Ed Ott wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:23 am First off River Valley is the only team in this sectional without any chance to win a game. Gallia will roll from the get go and probably win something like 65-34.

I’ve watched Jackson 3 times not at home and they struggle getting going and don’t guard the 3 good. I say Gallia is t’d off by their seeding and will want it a bit more. Gallia 49-44
You about nailed that Gallia and RV score.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Does Gallia have anyone quick enough to guard Wallis?

SEOAL74
Freshman Team

Post by SEOAL74 »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:12 am Does Gallia have anyone quick enough to guard Wallis?
Gallia has played against Athens with Williams, Gallia has played against South Point who have very quick Guards and against Africacentic who have super quick guards and did a good job on them does that answer your ?

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

SEOAL74 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:03 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:12 am Does Gallia have anyone quick enough to guard Wallis?
Gallia has played against Athens with Williams, Gallia has played against South Point who have very quick Guards and against Africacentic who have super quick guards and did a good job on them does that answer your ?
Kind of. Guess I was looking for a name. Who is quickest defender for GA?

SEOAL74
Freshman Team

Post by SEOAL74 »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:34 pm
SEOAL74 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:03 pm
Kind of. Guess I was looking for a name. Who is quickest defender
Henry is the Pretty Quick but he may quard Donaldson, it will either be Henry or Blouir on Wallis

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

If we put our fastest kid on him it will be Blouir. But won’t be shocked if we don’t put Cole Davis on him and see if he can get under his skin a little.

If this game just comes down to if Gallia Academy can guard a guard I like our chances. But my guess is our problems won’t be on the defensive end.

Return to “Boys Basketball”