Minford 56 Webster 80

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Minford 56 Webster 80

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Congrats to the Jeeps on winning on senior night.
Blevins finished with 20
TZ with 16
Bockway with about 25

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
FXboi13
Waterboy

Re: Minford 56 Webster 80

Post by FXboi13 »

Satisfying victory for the Jeeps tonight. Some very fine stroking from beyond the arch, they had to be near 50% from 3. Ball movement/ solid screen setting still iffy on the offensive side this late in the season, and defensive rotation/ communication could still use some work. But no doubt a win I’ll take any night. D4 tourney teams better keep these Jeeps in their focus or things might get uglyyy on their way to regionals.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

I’ve watched nearly every webster game this year. I’m just saying they weren’t playing hardly at all until 2 minutes left to go in the 2nd. Trying to get the senior boys as much time on the court as possible and not get any injuries since the game means absolutely nothing. Great dunk by the boy from Minford out of nowhere caught me off guard big time. If Webster came out guns blazing the first quarter I believe they could have easily hung 100 tonight. Just my opinion. Hopefully Minford has a better season next year. It’s very unusual for them to not compete in the league

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Swanker Pine wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 pm I’ve watched nearly every webster game this year. I’m just saying they weren’t playing hardly at all until 2 minutes left to go in the 2nd. Trying to get the senior boys as much time on the court as possible and not get any injuries since the game means absolutely nothing. Great dunk by the boy from Minford out of nowhere caught me off guard big time. If Webster came out guns blazing the first quarter I believe they could have easily hung 100 tonight. Just my opinion. Hopefully Minford has a better season next year. It’s very unusual for them to not compete in the league
Minford has cashed it in.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

wobycat wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:45 am
Swanker Pine wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 pm I’ve watched nearly every webster game this year. I’m just saying they weren’t playing hardly at all until 2 minutes left to go in the 2nd. Trying to get the senior boys as much time on the court as possible and not get any injuries since the game means absolutely nothing. Great dunk by the boy from Minford out of nowhere caught me off guard big time. If Webster came out guns blazing the first quarter I believe they could have easily hung 100 tonight. Just my opinion. Hopefully Minford has a better season next year. It’s very unusual for them to not compete in the league
Minford has cashed it in.
I really hope that's not true, they seemed to give great effort against Waverly just a few days ago.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

I watched the game with someone who has only seen 1 webster game this year and he said it didn’t seen like they were playing hard at all just keeping the score close and not getting hurt.

Minford usually is a top 3 team in the league. Very unusual for them to be down

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

I’m saying SW was playing soft. Minford was gettin the hustle on

Return to “Boys Basketball”