Warren @ Chillicothe 2/15

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Warren @ Chillicothe 2/15

Post by Ironman92 »

You two need to meet up and talk...not sure if game at Jackson or Logan. If in Jackson AAI will buy the veals and if innLogan toldya can buy the Pizza Crossing...I can introduce you two to each other.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:30 pm You two need to meet up and talk...not sure if game at Jackson or Logan. If in Jackson AAI will buy the veals and if innLogan toldya can buy the Pizza Crossing...I can introduce you two to each other.
That’s fine with me! 😀 I picture toldya as one of those natural women with a spiked top Mollet wearing a wife beater with more hair on her body than me!

E High
All State

Post by E High »

Told you chilly would have difficult times in D-1 tournament. Warren has a good team but chilly can’t lose to them going into tournament.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Warren on a tough win over a very good Chillicothe team. A couple years ago, I watched ( Warren ) you, Oak Hill, and the Portsmouth Trojans in a 3 team scrimmage, I was impressed with you then, just as I am today. I won't say witch team, but one of the coaches of the other teams, said that you were right at the top, when the subject of best coaches are mentioned.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

E High wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:03 am Told you chilly would have difficult times in D-1 tournament. Warren has a good team but chilly can’t lose to them going into tournament.
Such a bold prediction. :roll:

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Not only can Coach Maddox Coach, but he’s got great people in his feeder system, they approach everything in a professional manner, and their kids just play. Chillicothe also has a tremendous group of coaches in their system, they get the most out of their kids.

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

allamericanironman wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:22 pm
toldya wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:06 pm All experienced posters know more than they want to about Mattox. Not a coach you want to meet late in the season. Great win for Warren.
I hope coach hall hangs 100 on wellston and Logan. Then I will say toldya heardya feelya!
Gee just once try rooting for this Ironmen. Such hatred in your post. You need to root hard tonight. Ironmen should win but not easily.

Hope your concussion gets better.

joemama
Riding the Bench

Post by joemama »

toldya wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:38 am
toldya wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:06 pm All experienced posters know more than they want to about Mattox. Not a coach you want to meet late in the season. Great win for Warren.
I hope coach hall hangs 100 on wellston and Logan. Then I will say toldya heardya feelya!
Gee just once try rooting for this Ironmen. Such hatred in your post. You need to root hard tonight. Ironmen should win but not easily.

"It" has been attacking folks on a couple different posts- don't get upset.
Congrats to Coach Maddox and the Warriors- Chilly will be fine in the tourney- ball is all about matchups- my guess is Warren is pretty athletic and long enough to bother Chilly's athletes.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

toldya wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:38 am

Don’t worry all American . Don’t worry bud

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:19 am Not only can Coach Maddox Coach, but he’s got great people in his feeder system, they approach everything in a professional manner, and their kids just play. Chillicothe also has a tremendous group of coaches in their system, they get the most out of their kids.
I absolutely agree with you thebarlowbandit - I have had the pleasure to have known the Warren staff for a long time : The Warren Warriors , Coach Maddox, Coach Coffman, Coach Mitchem, Coach Colgrove, Coach Padgett = The Warren Program ... professionals/teachers of the game/all individuals you want working with your sons on/off a basketball court ... Chillicothe under Coach Huffer and Coach Beard need the time to build a program as Warren has had in place since Coach Maddox took the reigns 20 years ago ... Coach Huffer/Coach Beard WILL get the Cavs there as well! - they have THOSE kinds of plans for that Cavs program - AND they are strong individuals who will make it happen in Chilli ... when Coach Huffer & I have chatted about the Warren teams he has ALWAYS held Coach Maddox & his staff in high regard, & respects one of the "deans" of SEOhio Coaches - Coach Maddox ... 2 great head coaches & staffs for sure ... but more importantly both of these head coaches & staffs are outstanding individuals & teachers of life ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”