To all LE Posters and fans and coaches and players

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

To all LE Posters and fans and coaches and players

Post by TravisHill222 »

I want to apologize to all the players coaches and fans for the things I said on here. I was out of line and never should’ve posted the things I said so I’m issuing an utmost apology to Braves87 and mwietelmann and hope u can forgive me. I’ve stayed quiet on here since Sunday to do some thinking and I’ve decided that what was written on here should’ve never been said. I’m a Brave fan for life but I just didn’t use my head when I wrote on here so I’m truly truly sorry to everyone including myself.

burgfella69
JV Team

Re: To all LE Posters and fans and coaches and players

Post by burgfella69 »

lol

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

:?

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Watching SE Ohio basketball
bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Just remember we are talking about high school sports on here involving teenage boys and girls, along with coaches who are underpaid for the amount of hours they have to put into this. It's just for fun and the lessons the kids learn from playing sports for life is ultimately bigger than wins or losses, despite how much some of us like to win. Go to Friday's game and cheer on the Braves. Should be a good game.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

I think I might if Braves87 and mwietelmann and the rest of the LE fans will let me

svc_guy
Freshman Team

Post by svc_guy »

I think the moderators are getting soft. I have no idea why TravisHill has not been removed from the site already. I have been on this site for years and have seen way less that has been removed. And replying to him over and over just adds fuel to the fire. He got what he wanted...an audience. You guys need to stop giving him a medium and he will stop posting.

Return to “Boys Basketball”