Alexander something like 9/14 from 3

Referees did a good job in that physical game

Both teams played very hard

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Jackson @ Alexander

Post by Ironman92 »

Matt Humphreys has 3 Humps tonight

Hump = great defensive play/pressure resulting in a charge or other turnover AND he bounces up from floor and does his Rocky jog down the floor...ahead of all other players

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Great road win! Hump seems to be getting it done. he is a warrior! Hope we get healthy for the run. One of the best road wins of the season!
I believe in you.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

Great game from Donaldson

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

I hate that I missed last night's game. It sounds like it was a good one. Really hate to see Alexander dropping so many games late in the season. We need to turn this thing around going into the tournament.

Go Alex.

RadioLady
Riding the Bench

Post by RadioLady »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm Caden Donaldson got head slammed to floor and foul went on Jackson. Then down court on dead ball Donaldson gets a technical. No way.
Hard to get a call at Alexander without the other team crying. It's not their fault they get the calls. They're just that good. :D

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

How does Alex lose these games mostly at home? The big boy only getting 2 ,3 or 4 pts??? No way Alex makes a run without him scoring more--sounds like coach not using ----live and die by the 3------and lose to Trimble???? WOW

RadioLady
Riding the Bench

Post by RadioLady »

vcgrad wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:37 pm How does Alex lose these games mostly at home? The big boy only getting 2 ,3 or 4 pts??? No way Alex makes a run without him scoring more--sounds like coach not using ----live and die by the 3------and lose to Trimble???? WOW
Trimble got lucky in that one. The big boy didn't score as much as he should have. Just lucky is all.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

RadioLady wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:34 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm Caden Donaldson got head slammed to floor and foul went on Jackson. Then down court on dead ball Donaldson gets a technical. No way.
Hard to get a call at Alexander without the other team crying. It's not their fault they get the calls. They're just that good. :D
I never said any of that. Refs were good but that 20 second block of helter skelter was a bit much. Hard to see all that happened and sure I missed some too.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Jackson has better defense than we get credit for. Remember the best team south of Columbus had to take us in over time they had like 46 points in regulation.i think they average 80. If Alex didn’t hit the 3 ball they might not have broke 30 points. We have struggled on the road but personnel changes and younger players growing up thru the season. These boys live up to the name fighting Ironmen! Defense wins championships! Good luck Alex come tourney time we both got better after this one!

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

All American as usual I am here to help you. Of course you make that so easy with your concussion. I hope the swelling goes down.
Anyway according to the central district coaches which may be a better judge of programs than you Logan is the best team in se Ohio. Logan is seeded 11 in central D-1. Chillicothe which is a REALLY good team is seeded 14th I believe.

I am sure Jackson has a great defense. Just don't play Western Brown.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

toldya wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:47 pm All American as usual I am here to help you. Of course you make that so easy with your concussion. I hope the swelling goes down.
Anyway according to the central district coaches which may be a better judge of programs than you Logan is the best team in se Ohio. Logan is seeded 11 in central D-1. Chillicothe which is a REALLY good team is seeded 14th I believe.

Not arguing because I don’t know, but do they seed teams and then coaches place their team on the bracket? How are they seeded?

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

92 as you know I have no argument. Jackson got a good seed and I correctly picked Jackson over Alex.

I am not the one to explain Central district seeding. I have seen it explained on here this week. Nothing is simple in the central district.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

toldya wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:01 pm 92 as you know I have no argument. Jackson got a good seed and I correctly picked Jackson over Alex.

I am not the one to explain Central district seeding. I have seen it explained on here this week. Nothing is simple in the central district.
Just a question. I don’t know the answer to my question.

allamericanironman
All Conference

toldya wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:47 pm All American as usual I am here to help you. Of course you make that so easy with your concussion. I hope the swelling goes down.

I don’t understand what I did wrong this time? Could you explain? Did Logan beat Chillicothe? Is not burg a concensious #1 in seo

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Aa I I know it is hard to keep up. First you are correct the burg is tbe best small school i se Ohio. However Logan and Chillicothe both play much stronger schedules. Chilly the FAC champ is very close to Logan tbe best all around team in se Ohio.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Jackson gets to play your two teams Wellston and Logan in 2019. Should Be easy wins for Logan and Wellston since Jackson sucks

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Have to wait and see how the Ironman do in the sectionals----- Playing D2 schools is a different game--just have to wait and see how far they make it.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Different world when it is "WIN OR GO HOME"

Return to “Boys Basketball”