Upsets?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Upsets?

Post by formerfcfan »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:00 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:35 am
trojandave wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:02 am Portsmouth may not even get a chance to play Adena if the Trojans don't beat West......and a loss to the Senators is a very real possibility. They already had a very easy 61-47 win in December......and at one point in the game, had a 20 point lead.

I think that Ironton could end up in the regionals......their schedule was as challenging as any D3 team in the SE district.......Zane Trace, Chillicothe, Ashland (KY), Huntington (WV), Wheelersburg, and then the OVC schedule. 5 of their 6 losses have strangely been at home......Zane Trace by 1, Fairland by 2, Coal Grove by 3 in 3 OT, Wheelersburg and Chillicothe by 8 each. They have been in every game this season, and getting away from the Conley Center might actually work in favor for them. They have a solid threesome in Charlie Large, Ethan Wilson, and Reid Carrico.
I agree about the "solid Threesome", could be one of the most dangerous teams to go a long way in the tournament.
Are you aloud to say “threesome” on here? :lol: :lol:
Son, you can say anything you want on here.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

:? I would strongly object to that! I got three months hard time. 8-)

Sheridan getting tuned in for that Hillsboro upset!

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Something is going on with the Trojans it almost feels lime that they have given up playing for their coach I hope that's not the case but something is way wrong down in P-town and IMO they will not beat West Portsmouth

Return to “Boys Basketball”