Senior Night

tigerchief1
Waterboy

Senior Night

Post by tigerchief1 »

Would like to see a list of schools, and there seniors. What a special time, but in some way sad too. I'm gonna miss these guys, been awesome to watch you over the years.

Waverly Tigers,
Landon Hoover (G)
Coby Marquez (G)
Easton Wolfe (F)
Cody Remington (G)
Ethan Dunn (F)

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Senior Night

Post by Hoopie74 »

Peebles has no Seniors

Dunn97
Riding the Bench

Post by Dunn97 »

Western
Lane Brewster
Alex Humphrey

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Unioto

Chance Smith
Gabe McBee
Justin Manson

Super hard workers and great, great young men.

bluefan1
Waterboy

Post by bluefan1 »

Gallia Academy

Cory Call
Justin McClelland
Caleb Henery
Blaine Carter
Cole Davis
Bailey Walker
Brennan Carter
These boys have been playing together since grade school. They have stepped up when they had a team mate leave them this year and continued to play with their heads up. The Academy will sure miss these boys.

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

Fairland
  • Ian Chinn
    Austin Gartin
    Joel Lambiotte
    Andy Lange
    Matt Mondlak

Post by peake71 »

The Peake
Only one on the roster.
Tanner Harr who has missed two seasons because of osteocarcinoma. Has been taking chemo and has had reconstructive knee surgery. He is still part of the team and the team wears warm up shirts with his number 23 on it.

Dunn97
Riding the Bench

Post by Dunn97 »

I just want to give a big shout out to my senior, Ethan Dunn - Waverly. As his mom I am of course bias, but I believe he has really stepped up this year for his team, especially the 2nd half of the season. He is our last kid we get to watch play basketball (youngest doesn't) and I am going to miss it. For me it's also just another step toward graduation and that makes me proud and sad at the same time. Also I really want to thank the Waverly community and fans for their warm welcome, they accepted Ethan with open arms when he transferred last year. The boys (team-mates) really made him feel at home!! They have been phenomenal with all of us!!!! Go Tigers!!!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

New Boston Glenwood has two seniors, Tyler Caldwell and Larkin Branham.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

A great senior class at Eastern Pike..

Michael Miller
Cody Weaver
Evan Leist
Parker Clemmons
Austin Deitrich
Oran Logan

GoAt 10
JV Team

Post by GoAt 10 »

Dunn97 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:53 pm I just want to give a big shout out to my senior, Ethan Dunn - Waverly. As his mom I am of course bias, but I believe he has really stepped up this year for his team, especially the 2nd half of the season. He is our last kid we get to watch play basketball (youngest doesn't) and I am going to miss it. For me it's also just another step toward graduation and that makes me proud and sad at the same time. Also I really want to thank the Waverly community and fans for their warm welcome, they accepted Ethan with open arms when he transferred last year. The boys (team-mates) really made him feel at home!! They have been phenomenal with all of us!!!! Go Tigers!!!
He’s improved so much since his freshman year. Nice size and athleticism. I must say, What a team western would have if the big man had stayed! That starting 5 would have been as good as any.

Dunn97
Riding the Bench

Post by Dunn97 »

GoAt 10 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:46 pm
Dunn97 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:53 pm I just want to give a big shout out to my senior, Ethan Dunn - Waverly. As his mom I am of course bias, but I believe he has really stepped up this year for his team, especially the 2nd half of the season. He is our last kid we get to watch play basketball (youngest doesn't) and I am going to miss it. For me it's also just another step toward graduation and that makes me proud and sad at the same time. Also I really want to thank the Waverly community and fans for their warm welcome, they accepted Ethan with open arms when he transferred last year. The boys (team-mates) really made him feel at home!! They have been phenomenal with all of us!!!! Go Tigers!!!
He’s improved so much since his freshman year. Nice size and athleticism. I must say, What a team western would have if the big man had stayed! That starting 5 would have been as good as any.
I'm not going to lie, it was hard at first to not see him in Green and White. We are all from Western (except Dad).

tigerchief1
Waterboy

Post by tigerchief1 »

Agreed, Western is a really nice team this year, but had Dunn remained on their roster they would definitely been one of the top team in Southeastern Ohio.

tigerchief1
Waterboy

Post by tigerchief1 »

Dunn97 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:14 pm
I'm not going to lie, it was hard at first to not see him in Green and White. We are all from Western (except Dad).
I have always enjoyed watching Ethan Dunn play, No matter where, be it Biddy Ball, Western, Waverly, AAU, or in pick-up games. He has all the tools and talent, his basketball IQ is second to none. Ethan is a great young man, and Waverly is extremely lucky to have him and I wish Ethan and Waverly luck the rest of the season, and tourney....

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Oak Hill

Mason Darby
Caden Hardin
Collin Hughes
D.R.Stableton

Return to “Boys Basketball”