Teays Valley @ Logan Elm 2-9

bman
SEO

Re: Teays Valley @ Logan Elm 2-9

Post by bman »

Mwietelmann wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:28 pm Ok I’ve read enough from TravisHill222 talking about my sophomore and his teammates. You have no idea what these kids do or don’t do these coaches do or don’t do so you should just shut up. These boys practice all year to play a game they love not for you but for themselves. Our coaching staff puts in long hours away from their families to help these boys become better players, but contrary to your beliefs Travis the most important thing being taught at Logan Elm has nothing to do with wins. It’s about coaching and teaching these boys to become great young men and fathers and leaders because at the end of the day we aren’t playing In the NBA. So if you have a problem with what the coaching staff is teaching my sophomore and his teammates why don’t you come talk to me about it??? Because I know what kind of passion and work my sophomore and his teammates put in and the coaching staff. If it’s really that much of a hardship for you to endure the losses from your couch maybe you should find another team to root against because you sure don’t root for us but either way you should quit talking about my sophomore and his team because you are clueless about all of it.
God bless you and well said.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 pm #MakeLoganElmGreatAgain

Sad Logan Elm won’t even schedule Athens anymore
Athens is too busy playing Wood County Christian. ;)

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

bman wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:08 am
Raider6309 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 pm #MakeLoganElmGreatAgain

Sad Logan Elm won’t even schedule Athens anymore
Athens is too busy playing Wood County Christian. ;)
Lol. I am pretty sure LE dropped Athens this year.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

LE hasn’t beat Athens since 2013. Sad the state of LE basketball to drop a normal opponent because you haven’t beat them. Not really teaching anything :lol:

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Mwietelmann wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:28 pm Ok I’ve read enough from TravisHill222 talking about my sophomore and his teammates. You have no idea what these kids do or don’t do these coaches do or don’t do so you should just shut up. These boys practice all year to play a game they love not for you but for themselves. Our coaching staff puts in long hours away from their families to help these boys become better players, but contrary to your beliefs Travis the most important thing being taught at Logan Elm has nothing to do with wins. It’s about coaching and teaching these boys to become great young men and fathers and leaders because at the end of the day we aren’t playing In the NBA. So if you have a problem with what the coaching staff is teaching my sophomore and his teammates why don’t you come talk to me about it??? Because I know what kind of passion and work my sophomore and his teammates put in and the coaching staff. If it’s really that much of a hardship for you to endure the losses from your couch maybe you should find another team to root against because you sure don’t root for us but either way you should quit talking about my sophomore and his team because you are clueless about all of it.
I’m not criticizing the sophomores on this team I’m talking about one certain player who hasn’t done anything this year and I understand he was injured but he’s back now and isn’t showing any leadership and getting his teammates motivated

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:44 am
I’m not criticizing the sophomores on this team I’m talking about one certain player who hasn’t done anything this year and I understand he was injured but he’s back now and isn’t showing any leadership and getting his teammates motivated
Dude...you don’t even go to games, so how would you know? I would stop while you’re behind and maybe stop posting under your real name.

Spartan12
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan12 »

I don’t know Travis and don’t follow the program that close. What I do know is that Coach Stiverson is a very good coach and I think people need to let him do his thing. This coach has earned that right.. just a few comments from an outsider looking in. The negative comments really should go away. Just my opinion

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:36 am LE hasn’t beat Athens since 2013. Sad the state of LE basketball to drop a normal opponent because you haven’t beat them. Not really teaching anything :lol:
Logan Elm dropped Athens and picked up Adena. Not a huge drop-off. I wouldn't talk too much with schools like Wood County Christian on the schedule.

And if we want to talk about "teaching kids something", you don't run from a league of schools your size to a league with a bunch of smaller D3 schools, because you were unable to compete in the SEOAL.

:lol: :lol:

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

Are you really calling Evan Huffman our on here? There is something seriously wrong with you! He is a 18 year old high school senior who got hurt and put into a role coming off the bench! That is low even for you Travis. That kid has given everything he could to the program and you’re going to criticize him with 2 maybe 3 games to play in his career? You’re a lowlife man, please quit following us!

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Braves87 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:19 pm
Are you really calling Evan Huffman our on here? There is something seriously wrong with you! He is a 18 year old high school senior who got hurt and put into a role coming off the bench! That is low even for you Travis. That kid has given everything he could to the program and you’re going to criticize him with 2 maybe 3 games to play in his career? You’re a lowlife man, please quit following us!
There has to be some kind of “mental issues here” . Showing classic signs of a sociopath.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

bman wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:02 pm Logan Elm dropped Athens and picked up Adena. Not a huge drop-off. I wouldn't talk too much with schools like Wood County Christian on the schedule.

And if we want to talk about "teaching kids something", you don't run from a league of schools your size to a league with a bunch of smaller D3 schools, because you were unable to compete in the SEOAL.

Well Logan Elm is a dying area. The freshmen and sophomore classes are 160 but after that it’s 120. This could be the last year Logan Elm in D2. God help you guys in D3 central

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Ok I’ve had enough of this bs when Logan Elm was successful they had 2 or 3 guys who could score the basketball and who could take over a game @ anytime i.e Ridge Young or Dillon Young come to mind. When Logan Elm went to the Final 4 they had a Big 3 of Tim Congrove Brandon Amann and Logan Hauserman and that team had it all and darn near came close to getting to the title game.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

When Logan Elm needed a player to step up against Warren Ridge Young was that player who single handed lay took that team to the district semifinal before losing to Unioto

Mwietelmann
Waterboy

Post by Mwietelmann »

Look brother you brought this on all on your own anytime you wanna leave this website I’m sure not a single person will miss your negativity. And by the way those teams you mentioned above were senior heavy when they were great... come see us in 2 years when I’m sure you will be on the bandwagon.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 pm
bman wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:02 pm Logan Elm dropped Athens and picked up Adena. Not a huge drop-off. I wouldn't talk too much with schools like Wood County Christian on the schedule.

Well Logan Elm is a dying area. The freshmen and sophomore classes are 160 but after that it’s 120. This could be the last year Logan Elm in D2. God help you guys in D3 central
I think you described most of the Southeast District. And Logan Elm is a Southeast District school and would remain in the Southeast.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Why would they switch districts? Lol

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Travis, you just crossed a line by referring to a player on the team in a negative manner. Please take some time away from the board. Thanks.

The young man in question is a district qualifier in golf and a good hitter in baseball. Basketball may be his third best sport, because he's a fine athlete in the other two. It's also hard to "lead" when you get hurt and then are working your way back in off the bench. The young man is playing hard, just like everyone else on the team.

Mwietelmann
Waterboy

Post by Mwietelmann »

Again bman he shows what he doesn’t know the young man in question could’ve hung it up after being injured, instead he lead off the court holding multiple team bonding events at his house as well as other venues. Showing that it’s not always on the court that counts... once again turning boys to men... The LE Way!!!

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Mwietelmann wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:28 pm Again bman he shows what he doesn’t know the young man in question could’ve hung it up after being injured, instead he lead off the court holding multiple team bonding events at his house as well as other venues. Showing that it’s not always on the court that counts... once again turning boys to men... The LE Way!!!
He's going to be a winner in life as an adult and, ultimately, that's what playing sports is for.

Return to “Boys Basketball”