Teays Valley @ Logan Elm 2-9

Braves87
Freshman Team

Re: Teays Valley @ Logan Elm 2-9

Post by Braves87 »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm
Braves87 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 pm
TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:55 pm Who did the scoring today for LE
You want to post the scores of every LE game but you don’t know who even scored for us? All you want to do is ask about thoughts for each game, how you don’t understand why LE doesn’t beat certain teams and say stupid things about Stiverson, the program and the players! I know who you are Travis, most of the other people on here don’t. You make the true LE fans who have followed the program for decades look bad. If you were educated and actually went to the games you would know the answers to some of these ridiculous questions that you continuously ask day after day!
Let me ask u this aren’t u tired of seeing Logan Elm lose games? I actually knew that after Ridge Young graduated that the Braves would be rebuilding.
I wouldn’t expect anything less than the response you just gave, you actually just proved my point. You root for LE when they are “winning! You root for champions, you wore Lebron stuff when Cleveland won, Cam Newton stuff when Carolina won, was on the Circleville baseball bandwagon when they went to state. The thing you don’t get is, LE won 2 league title in the 20 years before Coach Stiverson came to LE. Stiverson has built a program with over 300 wins, multiple league, sectional, district titles and is a teacher of the game! He gets the best out of his players win or lose. Get educated Travis and don’t root for these sophomores when they are winning championships as juniors and seniors! If you want to criticize us when we lose, don’t jump on the bandwagon when they are winning!

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

bman wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:33 pm
TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:22 pm Scouting is also a huge factor and evidently the coaches from LE didn’t go scout the FU-Teays Valley game Thursday night
Logan Elm's coaches are very dedicated in scouting. You have no idea about what you are talking about. Please leave and stop making Logan Elm folks look stupid. You are the laughing stock of the district, because Coach Stiverson/Coach Holbert/Coach Dropsey and crew are well-respected across the district. I talk to the other coaches. You don't.
You are absolutely right Brad! I see you at every game. I know Stiverson very well and Travis wouldn’t say any of this to his face! It’s ridiculous that he trolls this site and makes the rest of us look like fools!

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

Braves87 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:38 pm

You want to post the scores of every LE game but you don’t know who even scored for us? All you want to do is ask about thoughts for each game, how you don’t understand why LE doesn’t beat certain teams and say stupid things about Stiverson, the program and the players! I know who you are Travis, most of the other people on here don’t. You make the true LE fans who have followed the program for decades look bad. If you were educated and actually went to the games you would know the answers to some of these ridiculous questions that you continuously ask day after day!
Let me ask u this aren’t u tired of seeing Logan Elm lose games? I actually knew that after Ridge Young graduated that the Braves would be rebuilding.
I wouldn’t expect anything less than the response you just gave, you actually just proved my point. You root for LE when they are “winning! You root for champions, you wore Lebron stuff when Cleveland won, Cam Newton stuff when Carolina won, was on the Circleville baseball bandwagon when they went to state. The thing you don’t get is, LE won 2 league title in the 20 years before Coach Stiverson came to LE. Stiverson has built a program with over 300 wins, multiple league, sectional, district titles and is a teacher of the game! He gets the best out of his players win or lose. Get educated Travis and don’t root for these sophomores when they are winning championships as juniors and seniors! If you want to criticize us when we lose, don’t jump on the bandwagon when they are winning!
Well said!! TravisHill is only posting on here for attention. He will change his tone when they win and act as if he has always supported them. It's high school basketball and these are kids.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

I’m not criticizing anyone I just hate seeing Logan Elm lose. How the hell do u know that about me are u stalking me or something.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:57 pm
I’m not criticizing anyone I just hate seeing Logan Elm lose. How the hell do u know that about me are u stalking me or something.
Do you know who hates to lose more than you do? The players and coaches. They're the ones that put in countless hours of work. We just watch the game. We are blessed to have a team of hard-working young men and a fantastic coaching staff. Support them whether they win or lose. It's easy to be a fairweather fan.

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

Absolutely not, I know who you are and most of the other people on here don’t! You wanna criticize MY program and one of the best coaches in the state who I know personally and hide behind your phone or computer! I’ve been through winning and losing with the Braves and have always supported them, like a true fan should.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Braves87 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Absolutely not, I know who you are and most of the other people on here don’t! You wanna criticize MY program and one of the best coaches in the state who I know personally and hide behind your phone or computer! I’ve been through winning and losing with the Braves and have always supported them, like a true fan should.
I will always support the Braves as well and I just hate seeing them lose just like the coaches and players and fans do. Winning 12 games this year will be a step in the right direction and hell making it to the Convo will be even better to get the sophomores experience playing on a big court

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Travis has a stalker

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 pm Travis has a stalker
Not at all lol, I just know who the guy is and I get tired of him always criticizing LE, Stiverson and the program. He tries to make the rest of us look foolish.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Braves87 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:47 pm
Not at all lol, I just know who the guy is and I get tired of him always criticizing LE, Stiverson and the program. He tries to make the rest of us look foolish.
I was @ the Ready-Logan Elm game to start the season and I heard a fan criticize Stiverson for not having a play called when they had a chance to win the game @ the end. Think what u what but u don’t here the behind the scenes stuff like I do or actually talk to fans about the team

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Stop criticizing me and actually listen to fans @ Logan Elm games because I know there are fans @ the games who criticize the program

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:01 pm Stop criticizing me and actually listen to fans @ Logan Elm games because I know there are fans @ the games who criticize the program
Yes, I heard a couple of them today and they also have no idea what they are talking about.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

I stay away from games for a reason and that’s because of all the negative things I hear fans say about the program and the direction it is going

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:57 pm
I was @ the Ready-Logan Elm game to start the season and I heard a fan criticize Stiverson for not having a play called when they had a chance to win the game @ the end. Think what u what but u don’t here the behind the scenes stuff like I do or actually talk to fans about the team
Once again, absolutely zero sense. Have seen ME criticize Stiverson, or the kids one time? No! Have you? Yes! These kids are in the 10th grade and have a chance to finish 2nd or 3rd in the league. They are going to lose and make mistakes. You’re talking about something that was 18 games ago. Are you serious? This is exactly what I’m talking about and you don’t get it.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Braves87 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:13 pm
TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Once again, absolutely zero sense. Have seen ME criticize Stiverson, or the kids one time? No! Have you? Yes! These kids are in the 10th grade and have a chance to finish 2nd or 3rd in the league. They are going to lose and make mistakes. You’re talking about something that was 18 games ago. Are you serious? This is exactly what I’m talking about and you don’t get it.
I don’t know why you’re getting so stressed out

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

:roll:
TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:12 pm I stay away from games for a reason and that’s because of all the negative things I hear fans say about the program and the direction it is going
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Mwietelmann
Waterboy

Post by Mwietelmann »

Ok I’ve read enough from TravisHill222 talking about my sophomore and his teammates. You have no idea what these kids do or don’t do these coaches do or don’t do so you should just shut up. These boys practice all year to play a game they love not for you but for themselves. Our coaching staff puts in long hours away from their families to help these boys become better players, but contrary to your beliefs Travis the most important thing being taught at Logan Elm has nothing to do with wins. It’s about coaching and teaching these boys to become great young men and fathers and leaders because at the end of the day we aren’t playing In the NBA. So if you have a problem with what the coaching staff is teaching my sophomore and his teammates why don’t you come talk to me about it??? Because I know what kind of passion and work my sophomore and his teammates put in and the coaching staff. If it’s really that much of a hardship for you to endure the losses from your couch maybe you should find another team to root against because you sure don’t root for us but either way you should quit talking about my sophomore and his team because you are clueless about all of it.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:12 pm I stay away from games for a reason and that’s because of all the negative things I hear fans say about the program and the direction it is going
Just curious, if you decide to be such an ass about the team then why do you literally post under your real name when doing so? Do you have a fetish for getting yelled at online?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

#MakeLoganElmGreatAgain

Sad Logan Elm won’t even schedule Athens anymore

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

Mwietelmann wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:28 pm Ok I’ve read enough from TravisHill222 talking about my sophomore and his teammates. You have no idea what these kids do or don’t do these coaches do or don’t do so you should just shut up. These boys practice all year to play a game they love not for you but for themselves. Our coaching staff puts in long hours away from their families to help these boys become better players, but contrary to your beliefs Travis the most important thing being taught at Logan Elm has nothing to do with wins. It’s about coaching and teaching these boys to become great young men and fathers and leaders because at the end of the day we aren’t playing In the NBA. So if you have a problem with what the coaching staff is teaching my sophomore and his teammates why don’t you come talk to me about it??? Because I know what kind of passion and work my sophomore and his teammates put in and the coaching staff. If it’s really that much of a hardship for you to endure the losses from your couch maybe you should find another team to root against because you sure don’t root for us but either way you should quit talking about my sophomore and his team because you are clueless about all of it.
My man Mac, speaking the truth! That’s what I’ve been saying all year but this guy doesn’t get it or see the big picture. Stiverson teaches these kids the game the right way. Congrats to Jeremy, Jason, Issac, Gabe and the rest of the team for putting in the hard work and continuing to play hard this year. I see you Tuesday at Cville.

Return to “Boys Basketball”