Teays Valley @ Logan Elm 2-9

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Re: Teays Valley @ Logan Elm 2-9

Post by TravisHill222 »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:52 pm I notice that this Travis points out all the negatives of LE if they lose. When they get big wins you never hear a peep out of him.
There is nothing positive to say about scoring only 9 points in one half and 31 for the game

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

VisionQuest wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:52 pm I notice that this Travis points out all the negatives of LE if they lose. When they get big wins you never hear a peep out of him.
I also found it interesting how he was talking up Coach Stiverson going into it after calling for his removal as coach on several occasions for not being able to turn 5-9 sophomores into 6-2 seniors.

Logan Elm split with a taller, senior dominated team that is probably going to win the MSL. I call that a good coaching job. Logan Elm couldn't hit shots today and that doesn't bode well against a taller, more experienced team.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:57 pm
There is nothing positive to say about scoring only 9 points in one half and 31 for the game
The point is you weren't on here after they beat Teays, Fairfield, Hamilton twice or came a possession away against the top seed in the other sectional (Zane Trace), but you come after losses and complain.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Hamilton lost to Bloom today so Teays wins the league outright

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:01 pm Hamilton lost to Bloom today so Teays wins the league outright
Congrats to Teays. Well deserved.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

bman wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:03 pm
TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:01 pm Hamilton lost to Bloom today so Teays wins the league outright
How many league titles has Teays won this year

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:05 pm
bman wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:03 pm
How many league titles has Teays won this year
Football
Girls Tennis
Boys XC
Boys Basketball
Girls Basketball
Boys and Girls Bowling
Probably wrestling next week

And they are working on the league thing, but you have to have folks to dance with. OCC is full right now and would not want Teays anyway after how bad a better-positioned school like Canal struggled after making the move and is just now starting to get on track.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

I truly believe in my heart that LE needs to win a sectional title this year because I don’t think they can afford another one and done season

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Sophomores or not LE should be peaking going into tournament and this loss was a step back

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Was this a bad loss today for LE

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Man you are a piece of work.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:13 pm I truly believe in my heart that LE needs to win a sectional title this year because I don’t think they can afford another one and done season
I know you'll be surprised by this, but the world will indeed go on if Logan Elm makes the Convo or they don't.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 pm Was this a bad loss today for LE
Teays Valley has won seven-straight and is playing good basketball right now. They're a tough matchup for Logan Elm and they had a solid defensive game plan. To have an undersized, sophomore-heavy team split with the league championship team that starts four seniors and is a tough matchup length wise is pretty good. You need to get a few more hobbies, so you don't hang on every win or loss of a high school basketball team.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Who did the scoring today for LE

Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:55 pm Who did the scoring today for LE
You want to post the scores of every LE game but you don’t know who even scored for us? All you want to do is ask about thoughts for each game, how you don’t understand why LE doesn’t beat certain teams and say stupid things about Stiverson, the program and the players! I know who you are Travis, most of the other people on here don’t. You make the true LE fans who have followed the program for decades look bad. If you were educated and actually went to the games you would know the answers to some of these ridiculous questions that you continuously ask day after day!

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Braves87 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 pm
You want to post the scores of every LE game but you don’t know who even scored for us? All you want to do is ask about thoughts for each game, how you don’t understand why LE doesn’t beat certain teams and say stupid things about Stiverson, the program and the players! I know who you are Travis, most of the other people on here don’t. You make the true LE fans who have followed the program for decades look bad. If you were educated and actually went to the games you would know the answers to some of these ridiculous questions that you continuously ask day after day!
Let me ask u this aren’t u tired of seeing Logan Elm lose games? I actually knew that after Ridge Young graduated that the Braves would be rebuilding.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm
Braves87 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 pm
Let me ask u this aren’t u tired of seeing Logan Elm lose games? I actually knew that after Ridge Young graduated that the Braves would be rebuilding.
The objective is to win every game, but guess what sometimes the other team plays better than you did and wins the game. That's why you watch film, see the breakdowns and then go to practice and work to get better. And, sometimes, you are just overmatched playing against taller, more athletic and stronger kids and you tip your hat and move on to prepare for the next game.

If you would attend the games, you'd see the kids are getting better, but being 5-9 and 5-10 brings some limitations that you can sometimes scheme around and other times you can not.

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

Scouting is also a huge factor and evidently the coaches from LE didn’t go scout the FU-Teays Valley game Thursday night

TravisHill222
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill222 »

When u go scout a game u can better prepare your team and throw in some new wrinkles defensively

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

TravisHill222 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:22 pm Scouting is also a huge factor and evidently the coaches from LE didn’t go scout the FU-Teays Valley game Thursday night
Logan Elm's coaches are very dedicated in scouting. You have no idea about what you are talking about. Please leave and stop making Logan Elm folks look stupid. You are the laughing stock of the district, because Coach Stiverson/Coach Holbert/Coach Dropsey and crew are well-respected across the district. I talk to the other coaches. You don't.

Return to “Boys Basketball”