Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Re: Gallia Academy vs Coal Grove 1/29

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

Coal Grove (51) @ (49) Gallia Academy -- Final

Post by BigBlue85 »

svac83 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:24 pm
SEOAL74 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:04 pm Coaching didn’t lose this game turnovers cost the Blue Devils this game we up 3 with the ball and turn the ball over twice and then was down 2 then had chance to go up twice and turnovers killed them.
To me you you new turnovers and lack of rebounding was going to kill you. It had all night. In a case like that when they have been struggling the way they had they should of shortened the game. Sometimes you have to help your team out. Especially when they have been struggling.
Good call svac! I won’t say anymore about this. Again, I hope the talent and competitiveness of our players can overcome the deficiencies that lie elsewhere. Go Blue Bleed Blue

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

BigBlue85 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:20 am
svac83 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:24 pm
SEOAL74 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:04 pm Coaching didn’t lose this game turnovers cost the Blue Devils this game we up 3 with the ball and turn the ball over twice and then was down 2 then had chance to go up twice and turnovers killed them.
To me you you new turnovers and lack of rebounding was going to kill you. It had all night. In a case like that when they have been struggling the way they had they should of shortened the game. Sometimes you have to help your team out. Especially when they have been struggling.
Good call svac! I won’t say anymore about this. Again, I hope the talent and competitiveness of our players can overcome the deficiencies that lie elsewhere. Go Blue Bleed Blue
Well said.

Return to “Boys Basketball”