All Conference

Re: Logan Elm @ Washington Court House 1/29

Post by HamPorter »

I wonder how mad Travis is right now

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

I think he froze on the way to the game...should've stayed home and waited for updates on here...haha

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

We only hear from Travis when Logan Elm loses.

Good win for the Bravos.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

I may have a theory on this Travis. Maybe in his mind he truly believes when he degrades the coaches and the team that he is actually lighting a fire in them to win and thus they win because of him. I know it’s out there but I really think this may be the case, because I really have no other explanation on why he acts the way he does toward this team.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:29 pm I may have a theory on this Travis. Maybe in his mind he truly believes when he degrades the coaches and the team that he is actually lighting a fire in them to win and thus they win because of him. I know it’s out there but I really think this may be the case, because I really have no other explanation on why he acts the way he does toward this team.
Reminds me of someone else on here. A guy from Athens. ;) ;) I wonder if "this Travis" is a coach too. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Braves87
Freshman Team

Post by Braves87 »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:29 pm I may have a theory on this Travis. Maybe in his mind he truly believes when he degrades the coaches and the team that he is actually lighting a fire in them to win and thus they win because of him. I know it’s out there but I really think this may be the case, because I really have no other explanation on why he acts the way he does toward this team.
All I have to say is, I know Travis Hill and I’m not trying to be rude or put anyone down BUT if you met him, you would understand, enough said lol!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Congratulations to Coach Stiverson/Coach Holbert & the Braves ! ...and THIS would be why no matter what the LE record is, no matter who the Braves put on the floor there is NO one who WANTS to have to play LE in the post season ... not going to find a coaching staff who can come up with the X's & O's needed to get a W then have taught the fundamentals needed to execute the X's & O's ... then have the kids with talent/skills needed to execute the game plan ... when it all comes together ? Logan Elm 51 Washington CH 42 a final ...

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

BUCKEYES wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:45 pm Travis why do you care I'm sure you won't be there anyway. At least until we have a new school taller players and a new coach.
Thank you ! Very well said

Return to “Boys Basketball”