Jackson @ Washington CH

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Jackson @ Washington CH

Post by Ironman92 »

Huge matchup for seeding and last ditch chance at FAC title (help needed)

Game at Jackson was fun and also tight. Jackson had free throw issues and Washington charged back to take it to overtime where Jackson prevailed. I expect much of the same Friday.

toldya
Freshman Team

Re: Jackson @ Washington CH

Post by toldya »

It is my understanding that Washington has had a major personnel change since the victory at Jackson. Is that correct?

CoachFlora
Riding the Bench

Post by CoachFlora »

toldya wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:21 am It is my understanding that Washington has had a major personnel change since the victory at Jackson. Is that correct?
One starter and one role player for WCH that played against Jackson the first time around are no longer with the team. On the other hand, Garitt Leisure for WCH played about 15 seconds, all in the OT period @ Jackson. He's in the starting lineup now and looks to be fully healthy. Had 16 last night vs LC in the 1st half.

23tdb
Riding the Bench

Post by 23tdb »

Is Steward off the team??

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Yes —- Steward is no longer with us.

We’ve played 4 games with this lineup so — no excuses. 3-1 with wins over Hillsboro, Waverly and Lynchburg. Lost at Chillicothe

This is our lineup now.

Upthegrove
Porter
Tayese
Burns
Leisure. Garrett had 16 in the first half last night.

We will give you our best shot.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Lucas thx for the update. I too am a fan of Sanford.

Back to the game after careful consideration, I think the Ironmen win I a battle.

Good luck to both teams.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

toldya wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:28 am Lucas thx for the update. I too am a fan of Sanford.

Back to the game after careful consideration, I think the Ironmen win I a battle.

Good luck to both teams.
Then you will know i really wanted to be VirgilFlowers but I couldn’t pull that off.

I’m hoping for a good ole good one when the Ironmen come to town.

No truth to the vicious rumor that we are charging Jackson people $2 to park.

It will be $3. :-).

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:25 pm
toldya wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:28 am Lucas thx for the update. I too am a fan of Sanford.

Good luck to both teams.
Then you will know i really wanted to be VirgilFlowers but I couldn’t pull that off.

I leave early from school and will be there before parking attendant.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:54 pm
LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Good luck to both teams.

I leave early from school and will be there before parking attendant.
I'm not one of them, but I've heard that some people do that at Jackson. Lol

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

0780AC6A-8444-400D-A91D-D2CF712A7DC6.png
The FAC has become a pretty strong conference. I’m betting last year that most wouldn’t have predicted the resurgence of WCH and Greenfield. Then you have a historically down program in Jackson which has their best group in a while and you have a great conference.

Greenfield at Chillicothe also on Friday night could be interesting.

Pfloyd has our top 4 all in his top 10.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:02 pm 0780AC6A-8444-400D-A91D-D2CF712A7DC6.png

The FAC has become a pretty strong conference. I’m betting last year that most wouldn’t have predicted the resurgence of WCH and Greenfield. Then you have a historically down program in Jackson which has their best group in a while and you have a great conference.

LD, hmmmmmmm - 4 from the FAC in the my top 10 ? - maybe that's why I was accused of being bias on the Elite 8 thread LOL ... Chillicothe/McClain/WasshingtonCH/Jackson - 4 very good basketball teams - I know Capt. Obvious I am ...

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

[/quote]

LD, hmmmmmmm - 4 from the FAC in the my top 10 ? - maybe that's why I was accused of being bias on the Elite 8 thread LOL ... Chillicothe/McClain/WasshingtonCH/Jackson - 4 very good basketball teams - I know Capt. Obvious I am ...
[/quote]

Perhaps that’s the reason!!

Or..... that you dared to have Sheridan only at #5.

Then you have guys like Primetime who tell you that Coach Caldwell is undefeated and Trimble should be in the Top 8. Coach Caldwell is great but somehow Primetime has forgotten that Trimble has been one and done the last few years At The Convo.

I’m not sure how you politely answer all of it.

Speaking of the Convo. Both these teams would love to be there this year!! Jackson would certainly bring a crowd to Athens. My hope is that Court House would as well.

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

I can’t see this being close, but Jackson has struggled on the road, so it’ll probably be a 5-7 point game.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

More Big Ernie’s Pizza for me. Finally, teaching 65 miles from Jackson pays off a bit.

Spartan12
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan12 »

I am going to say Jackson will go on the road and win a close game at WCH.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Court House is finding the pieces needed to continue their solid season - Leisure knocking down 16 points the last game WAS big - the young man has a nice stroke from behind the arc , the quicks & a sturdy body to beat his man off the dribble and get into the paint ... 3-1 in their 4 games with their new lineup ... looking for a good game from a couple of FAC heavy weights ! look forward to seeing the wrap of this game on the board ...

Jackie Moon
Riding the Bench

Post by Jackie Moon »

I heard it was pretty good, Mrs. I92 was talking about how good it was, she said you were buying Friday?

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Even though its a completely different situation than what Gallia Academy has gone through, WCH has had to adjust and move on and realize that the kids that are on the roster, will be the kids that will continue to compete for the FAC league championship, as well as continue on into the post season tournament. I look for a pretty good ballgame, even though Jackson bounced back with a win over River Valley, there confidence may have not been as high with losing three games in a row.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackie Moon wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:04 pm I heard it was pretty good, Mrs. I92 was talking about how good it was, she said you were buying Friday?
Well, I’m going from school so I’ll Be there at 3:45 for anyone that wants to join lol

Spartan12
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan12 »

I don’t understand the statement that WCH has to adjust and move on with their roster situation? Did someone quit on the team?

Return to “Boys Basketball”