7. Alexander
8. Warren Local

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week #6

Post by Hoopie74 »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:27 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:22 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:58 pm ... one more game to listen to from the Coach Young Classic at North Adams HS ... Eastern Brown vs Eastern Pike ...
These were some awesome games today. Local basketball is alive and well.
... not a bad game played at North Adams Hoopie74 ! even the girls game with Chesapeake vs North Adams was an excellent listen on the live stream radio today buddy ! ... glad they were able to get all but one of the games in for the Coach Young Classic ... great coach/person and cause in Coach Dave Young's name there at NA ...
For sure it was fun. I'm also proud of all the teams. Proud especially for my SHAC teams: d4 Ripley and Peebles,dlll Eastern Brown and West union.all games were tight thru all the games and the final scores don't represent the quality of all contests. My Indians ran out of gas at the 2:30 mark of the 4th and started making Sophmore mistakes that hurt them . Congrats to all the teams ,coaches and fans for a great day with no technicals or fans being tossed. Awesome day.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hoopie74 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:34 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:27 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:22 pm

These were some awesome games today. Local basketball is alive and well.
... not a bad game played at North Adams Hoopie74 ! even the girls game with Chesapeake vs North Adams was an excellent listen on the live stream radio today buddy ! ... glad they were able to get all but one of the games in for the Coach Young Classic ... great coach/person and cause in Coach Dave Young's name there at NA ...
For sure it was fun. I'm also proud of all the teams. Proud especially for my SHAC teams: d4 Ripley and Peebles,dlll Eastern Brown and West union.all games were tight thru all the games and the final scores don't represent the quality of all contests. My Indians ran out of gas at the 2:30 mark of the 4th and started making Sophmore mistakes that hurt them . Congrats to all the teams ,coaches and fans for a great day with no technicals or fans being tossed. Awesome day.
... my hat goes off to ALL of the folks who are behind the scenes working from literally tomorrow to get this event put back on for NEXT year ... as I know what it takes - both Coach Davis/peake71 & their troops at Chesapeake who do the Beasts of the Southeast and ALL of the folks at North Adams - outstanding efforts ... kudos to all ... you all make being a fan of high school sports Below the Lancaster-Dixon something special ...

... I don't want to leave out C103.1 radio guys !!! they were there the entire day, did ALL of the games ! outstanding ... to have a local station dedicate their resources to bring the games to literally anyone who wanted to listen via streaming the broadcasts of each game - excellent stuff ... I know I thank them and did so on the C103.1 Facebook Page ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Down to game results needed for:

Shenandoah vs Miller
Wahama vs Ravenswood
St Joseph vs Symmes Valley

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:52 pm Down to game results needed for:

Shenandoah vs Miller
Wahama vs Ravenswood
SJ 64
SV 62

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

BlindWhiteHat wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:26 am
pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:52 pm Down to game results needed for:

Shenandoah vs Miller
Wahama vs Ravenswood
SJ 64
SV 62
BWH ! thank you for the score ! I appreciate it - hard to find BOTH of those schools' scores sometimes ! thank you

Return to “Boys Basketball”