OVC POY

mattash
Site Admin

OVC POY

Post by mattash »

Who's it going to be now that Loveday is gone?

The league is really even.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
HamPorter
All Conference

Re: OVC POY

Post by HamPorter »

Loveday

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I doubt he wins now

Michael Scott
Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

is there anyone from gallia that has a chance to win it now that he transferred?

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Actually there is no POY in the OVC there is not a vote to determine and no award is given. But I would say the Music kid from Coal Grove. Last night he made his 500th rebound plus he may be able to reach the 1000 point club by the end of the season.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Well lets pretend there was one lol

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I could see Music from Coal Grove also. but it may still be a little early as its only a little past half way in the season.

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

if there was a POY in the OVC and I had to vote today, I'd give my vote to Charlie Large....But, there is a lot of season left...

StolenTalents12
Freshman Team

Post by StolenTalents12 »

There’s a whole lot of basketball to be played before handing out any non existent awards lol this conference looks a lot more equal between the top 5-6 teams right now compared to what we seen the last 2-3 years.

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

After last nights game, it would have to be a toss-up between Large and Music. They both played their guts out on both sides of the ball. There's little separation between the two. Great athletes.

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
DaBlueDevilFan1988
Waterboy

Post by DaBlueDevilFan1988 »

After a strong 22 point performance, Cory Call seems to be the front runner for OVC player of the year. With departure of Zach Loveday, the whole Gallia team has had to step up and prove their value as a unit. The new squadron is now running at a high octane speed, led by Cory Call, Justin McClelland, Logan Blouir, Caleb Henry, and breakout senior big man Blaine Carter. All of which could go for 10 to 20 points on any night. So, the OVC POY definitely resides in Gallia County.

Flyers58
Freshman Team

Post by Flyers58 »

PopeSnoopDogThe1st wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 pm if there was a POY in the OVC and I had to vote today, I'd give my vote to Charlie Large....But, there is a lot of season left...
Totally agree after watching Large and Music going against each other last nite.....I would have co-player of the year rather than having to pick one of these two fine athletes......

Return to “Boys Basketball”