Freshman Team

Logan Elm @ Hamilton Township 1/4/19

Post by TravisHill222 »

Thoughts on this game?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Logan Elm @ Hamilton Township 1/4/19

Post by danicalifornia »

Hamilton wins, you’ll be mad. Those are my fearless predictions.

falconbball
Riding the Bench

Post by falconbball »

We at FU could use a Logan elm win vs Hamilton......good luck

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Don't know much about Hamilton but if they are not big Elm just might out run them.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
bman
SEO

Post by bman »

If Logan Elm is hitting its shots, it'll have a chance to pull the set-up. If not, Hamilton Township wins.

Enjoy the game and watching the kids get better. At the end of the day, it's just high school sports. These kids are going pro in life to become a welder, a mechanic, a doctor, a teacher, a lawyer and heck maybe even a writer to join my ranks.

falconbball
Riding the Bench

Post by falconbball »

bman wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:49 pm If Logan Elm is hitting its shots, it'll have a chance to pull the set-up. If not, Hamilton Township wins.

Enjoy the game and watching the kids get better. At the end of the day, it's just high school sports. These kids are going pro in life to become a welder, a mechanic, a doctor, a teacher, a lawyer and heck maybe even a writer to join my ranks.
True when you look back its just High school sports hopefully life lessons were learned during that time as an athlete!

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

At the half LE 27 HT 16

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

upset

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Post by BUCKEYES »

LE won 57 to 50

bradyquinnd
Waterboy

Post by bradyquinnd »

Where you at Travishill?? oh out celebrating the big victory? on a serious note, Great win by the Braves and coach Stiverson and Holby.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Outstanding win by the young Braves. Lose by three to a pretty good ZT team and then knock off the only unbeaten team left inside league play. I'd say progress is being made. Nice job by the kids and the coaching staff.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Man the MSL buckeye is just weird

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

I saw this score and just smiled ! ... Congratulations Coach Stiverson/Coach Holbert/Coach Dropsey AND of course the youngin's from LE ... not even sure WHO Coach Stiverson has available to play ! - I believe Huffman is OUT with a broken foot? Watson was out vs ZT - don't know if he played last night ... that leaves those youngsters - Jeremy Wietlemann/Isaac Ward/Jason Sailor/ Gabe Chalfin/ Luke Baldwin, Jared Harrington ... 2 excellent outings in a row vs quality teams - I just saw Zane Trace tonight vs Adena - how in the world did LE's group of under 6 footers stay with and almost take down ZT AT Zane Trace ?!!! ... coaching, fundamentals, outstanding young players ... Coach Stiverson/Coach Holbert/Coach Dropsey - I'm still smiling at 1:51am thinking about this LE ball club ...

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:51 am I saw this score and just smiled ! ... Congratulations Coach Stiverson/Coach Holbert/Coach Dropsey AND of course the youngin's from LE ... not even sure WHO Coach Stiverson has available to play ! - I believe Huffman is OUT with a broken foot? Watson was out vs ZT - don't know if he played last night ... that leaves those youngsters - Jeremy Wietlemann/Isaac Ward/Jason Sailor/ Gabe Chalfin/ Luke Baldwin, Jared Harrington ... 2 excellent outings in a row vs quality teams - I just saw Zane Trace tonight vs Adena - how in the world did LE's group of under 6 footers stay with and almost take down ZT AT Zane Trace ?!!! ... coaching, fundamentals, outstanding young players ... Coach Stiverson/Coach Holbert/Coach Dropsey - I'm still smiling at 1:51am thinking about this LE ball club ...
Watson was back tonight for the Braves.

Logan Elm had a good start to get out to an 18-8 lead and then made their FTs at the end - 18 of 25 for the game. Young Braves are learning in these close games and pulled one out tonight. Look forward to watching them on Tuesday against Teays Valley.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Good to hear the "what little size" LE has was BACK LOL ... I totally agree on the youngsters learning in the close ones win or lose ... in order to get better you have put yourself IN situations ... when you find a way to BE IN games vs a team like ZT who has all of the size and strength AND scorers ANNNND you play toe to toe with them !!! - perfect ! ... You take on an undefeated team in the league like HT AND do what it takes to win by knocking down FTs - perfect !!! ALL of THAT is stored away as experience for every time these "kids" go out on a basketball court together as a TEAM ... good stuff bman !!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”