Division 2 Tournament Southeastern

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Division 2 Tournament Southeastern

Post by smurray »

toast wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:18 pm Waverly plays both Jackson and Court House. That will go a long way in determining their seeding.
Waverly plays at Chillicothe Saturday.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Zane Trace 9-1
Jackson 8-2
Greenfield 7-2
Washington CH 5-2
Waverly 5-3
Unioto 5-5
Gallipolis 3-3
Hillsboro 4-6
River Valley 1-7
Miami Trace 1-8

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Pete_Bell
Freshman Team

Post by Pete_Bell »

Records after tonight?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Tough district compared to my Logan side

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:42 pm Tough district compared to my Logan side
Unioto bearing FU badly surprised me and right now looks like a big difference in depth in the sectionals...but still a long way to go

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Jackson 9-2
Zane Trace 10-2
McClain 9-2
Washington CH 6-3
Gallipolis 5-3
Waverly 6-4
Unioto 6-5
Hillsboro 4-7
River Valley 1-7
Miami Trace 1-10
Last edited by LucasDavenport on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Pete_Bell
Freshman Team

Post by Pete_Bell »

Jackson is currently 9-2: There was no game vs. centerdon central

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Does ZT have any tough non-league games left?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:11 pm Does ZT have any tough non-league games left?
Johnstown Monroe on the 15th at home and they play Gahanna Lincoln before the draw as well.

Pete_Bell
Freshman Team

Post by Pete_Bell »

Johnstown monroe, Lincoln ? Ironton id say are the toughest games left for Zane trace

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Going to be real tight at the top. McClain has beat the other 2 with 2 losses, but all 3 have pretty difficult schedules coming up as well. Gallia and WCH could have a lot to say about it too

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

danicalifornia wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:59 pm Going to be real tight at the top. McClain has beat the other 2 with 2 losses, but all 3 have pretty difficult schedules coming up as well. Gallia and WCH could have a lot to say about it too
McClain at Jackson on Friday.....winner will be my current #1 seed

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:38 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:59 pm Going to be real tight at the top. McClain has beat the other 2 with 2 losses, but all 3 have pretty difficult schedules coming up as well. Gallia and WCH could have a lot to say about it too
Jackson and Fairland on Saturday at Beasts of Southeast How do you foresee that one turning out?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

VisionQuest wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:46 pm
Jackson and Fairland on Saturday at Beasts of Southeast How do you foresee that one turning out?
I see as a huge job for Coach Morrow and staff to have them fully motivated and focused immediately after playing the biggest game of the season to date. Jackson often comes out meh on the road and a hot start from the neighboring district team could make for one tough win for the Ironmen. I believe Jackson is better than Fairland but Fairland is good and dangerous and on the right side of some of the potential upset factors. I’ll take any type of win in that game.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:55 pm

I see as a huge job for Coach Morrow and staff to have them fully motivated and focused immediately after playing the biggest game of the season to date. Jackson often comes out meh on the road and a hot start from the neighboring district team could make for one tough win for the Ironmen. I believe Jackson is better than Fairland but Fairland is good and dangerous and on the right side of some of the potential upset factors. I’ll take any type of win in that game.
Yes it seems those Friday/Saturday back to backs are tough. Athens has a few of those this year. February 1st is a big one at the Alley in a huge TVC OHIO matchup and then playing your Ironmen on the 2nd. This Friday upcoming go to Warren and turn around and head to Lancaster on Saturday. Some interesting scheduling on Athens part this year.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

VisionQuest wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:01 pm
Yes it seems those Friday/Saturday back to backs are tough. Athens has a few of those this year. February 1st is a big one at the Alley in a huge TVC OHIO matchup and then playing your Ironmen on the 2nd. This Friday upcoming go to Warren and turn around and head to Lancaster on Saturday. Some interesting scheduling on Athens part this year.
You play Lancaster?

On our matchup with you guys we play Miami Trace that Friday and are towards the end of a 7 out of 8 games on the road

Only 8 home games sucks

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Unioto has 6 of them this year. 4 of them are SVC scheduled. I’m not a big fan of them at all.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:09 pm

You play Lancaster?

On our matchup with you guys we play Miami Trace that Friday and are towards the end of a 7 out of 8 games on the road

Only 8 home games sucks
Yes that is brutal only 8 home games . No offense but I am glad you guys are coming to Athens this year. Last year when we barely pulled out the win at Jackson you didn’t have Donaldson that game. He is a game changer. This years contest is shaping up to be a good one the way both teams are playing so far. We have Lancaster and Wood County Christian as new additions but no Logan Elm.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

VisionQuest wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:29 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:09 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:01 pm Yes it seems those Friday/Saturday back to backs are tough. Athens has a few of those this year. February 1st is a big one at the Alley in a huge TVC OHIO matchup and then playing your Ironmen on the 2nd. This Friday upcoming go to Warren and turn around and head to Lancaster on Saturday. Some interesting scheduling on Athens part this year.
You play Lancaster?

Only 8 home games sucks
Yes that is brutal only 8 home games . No offense but I am glad you guys are coming to Athens this year. Last year when we barely pulled out the win at Jackson you didn’t have Donaldson that game. He is a game changer. This years contest is shaping up to be a good one the way both teams are playing so far. We have Lancaster and Wood County Christian as new additions but no Logan Elm.
I’ll be writing the same thing if/when the “Lancaster/Athens” thread opens up, but win or lose there’s nothing to be concluded from the game vs Lancaster. Lancaster just has a laundry list of issues with their team and program. They just lost 33-43 to Philo last night.

Lancaster is probably the sixth or seventh best team in Fairfield County, yet they’re the largest school in the county.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I thought Lancaster was down

Return to “Boys Basketball”