Oak Hill at Minford 12/14

burgpirater
Riding the Bench

Re: Oak Hill at Minford 12/14

Post by burgpirater »

Daniel Boone wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:52 am Curious, been rumor the the Hall of Fame Coach has tried to pick fights with Eastern and Wheelersburg coaches, will there be a 3rd contest on the card this evening at Minford. I know he knows basketball, but didn't know he was a pugilist as well.
well he's never been known for his great temper!!!! haha. Not sure what happened against Eastern but sadly i do understand why he was mad against my pirates

SOC94
Freshman Team

Post by SOC94 »

burgpirater wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:27 pm
Daniel Boone wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:52 am Curious, been rumor the the Hall of Fame Coach has tried to pick fights with Eastern and Wheelersburg coaches, will there be a 3rd contest on the card this evening at Minford. I know he knows basketball, but didn't know he was a pugilist as well.
well he's never been known for his great temper!!!! haha. Not sure what happened against Eastern but sadly i do understand why he was mad against my pirates
Barrick and him have never liked each other so anything could have set him off. Lol he absolutely hates losing...especially to Barrick!

GoAt 10
JV Team

Post by GoAt 10 »

Any Radio stations broadcasting tonight?

joemama
Riding the Bench

Post by joemama »

Gotta love ole rickety coaches that have been around and seen a lot not being too fond of one another. In the Everyone love everyone culture we live in today a little healthy disdain in the arena is inspiring- invigorating- dare I say worth the price of admission-

Return to “Boys Basketball”