Jackson (2-0) @ McClain (3-0)

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Jackson (2-0) @ McClain (3-0)

Post by Ironman92 »

IronTough2 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:18 pm Good game both teams. Referees played a huge role in this one.
I disagree. I thought they did a good job overall.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Game sounded like a nail biter.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Good game.

Atmosphere was a 10/10

McClain great defense and made shots...and rebounded great. Jackson had a lot of good looks rim in and out.

Guessing Davis played about 11 minutes due to foul trouble. When he was out we had trouble keeping up on the boards. We didn’t shoot many free throws at all but missed 3 in a row in middle of 4th.

Perfect storm. McClain kids wanted that win a tiny bit more, I’m not insulting the Jackson kids because they played really hard but McClain just played a great great game. Only a couple defensive breakdowns all night.

If McClain can match that intensity...they’ll win 15+ games. Mischal was great on both ends. Strong and talented..and smart. #14 was so darn solid rebounds and soft touch. Penwell I would compare to Trae Williams of Athens....he and Wallis went at it and both really played well. Only thing I didn’t like from MCClain was the talented freshman Bryson Badgley Only played 3 minutes tonight. Could’ve gotten him 5 good quarters of play. Kids are playing hard for Coach Stewart.

Those not liking the FAC....I think this league is solid and some good rivalries getting going throughout the sports.

Can’t wait for the rematch!

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

With the slow start of Chilli and McClain getting a big win early in the FAC is it fair to say the league is wide open? Or does Hillsboro Courthouse or Miami Trace have anything to say about it?

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Kicker. wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:26 pm With the slow start of Chilli and McClain getting a big win early in the FAC is it fair to say the league is wide open? Or does Hillsboro Courthouse or Miami Trace have anything to say about it?
Court House looking good. Hillsboro had their best player brow his jersey at his coach so they might not be as good as some expected.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Great game. Keep working and getting battled test early will only help these youngsters

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:38 pm
Kicker. wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:26 pm With the slow start of Chilli and McClain getting a big win early in the FAC is it fair to say the league is wide open? Or does Hillsboro Courthouse or Miami Trace have anything to say about it?
Court House looking good. Hillsboro had their best player brow his jersey at his coach so they might not be as good as some expected.
I was curious bc they are all good teams in this league so I wonder who will step up and try to separate them selves from the rest

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process

Return to “Boys Basketball”