Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week # .5

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week # .5

Post by pfloyd »

... will need to visit the scorers table then ... time to head to the Home of the Braves ... safe travels to all tonight and good basketball viewing for the Cheap Seats ... 2 hot dogs & a water please ... I have my own twizzlers thank you ...

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

FYI for next weeks rankings: Rock Hill is 3-0 with one of those wins being over Green. Show some love Pfloyd!

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

OVC wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:47 pm FYI for next weeks rankings: Rock Hill is 3-0 with one of those wins being over Green. Show some love Pfloyd!
... the committee of one knows the Rock Hill record and that they beat Green LOL - thanks OVC ... definitely not on the End Table this season ! - good to see ! I saw where Portsmouth Clay picked up a W tonight vs Manchester ... on the flip side the committee has a lot to think about - Gallia lost by 1 to the Nubians of ACE , Logan dropped big at Gahanna Lincoln, Athens got win number 2 of the week with a W over Chesapeake ... Warren knocked off a good Parkersburg Big Red team last night , Zane Trace is on a tear led by Cam Evans , Sheridan keeps winning behind the another 25 point performance from QB Ethan Heller (3rd game of 25 points I believe on the young season) ...

Still missing finals for Huntington Prep vs Fairland , St Joseph @ Green, NY @ Miller, Portsmouth ND @ Raceland KY ...

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:53 pm
Still missing finals for Huntington Prep vs Fairland , St Joseph @ Green, NY @ Miller, Portsmouth ND @ Raceland KY ...
All results are up except for NY @ Miller & Ripley @ Roberson County

And updated at seops.org

Post by 94dragons »

Fairland 65
Hunt. Prep Regional 41

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Nelsonville York 69
Miller 38

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Ironton -------- 85
Spring Valley - 75

----------Points -- Rebounds --- Assists ----- Steals
Large ----- 28 ------- 8 ------------- 5
Carrico - --23 ------- 10
Wilson ---- 14 ------- 13 ----------- 4 ------------ 5
Grizzle ---- 10
Freeman --- 5
Milleson --- 4
Humphrys - 1 ------------------------ 3

3 PT Goals 7-14 - Rebounds 47 - Assists 15 - Steals 10 -

Nice win and start of the season for the Fighting Tigers.

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

Will there be new number 1 with Logan getting thumped in Gahanna last night ?

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Bob Bolshavic wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:20 pm Will there be new number 1 with Logan getting thumped in Gahanna last night ?
Yes, Logan should definitely drop after losing to a team that literally every team in the SE District would lose to.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Awaiting the new rankings...will be interesting! Not easy to do this week...if you think it’s clear cut then you probably haven’t noticed that Symmes Valley is pretty down and only lost to New Boston by 2....New Boston lost to South Webster by 2 and many believe they should’ve won....then South Webster goes to Waverly and wins.

I’ll pick at his rankings a bit (and he expects some of that) but it’s early and has been a bit crazy. Some of the perceived top teams aren’t clicking yet and some other teams that we thought were a year away...look ready now. Some teams we thought won’t be much sure seem to be.

Here’s mine:

1. Logan
2. Gallia Academy

3. Sheridan
4. Logan Elm
5. Zane Trace
6. Wheelersburg
7. Jackson
8. Warren Local

Eastern Brown, Waverly, Athens, Oak Hill all right there. Ironton, South Webster, Portsmouth, Washington CH have been noted. Chillicothe somewhere in there..we’ll know more later. Greenfield McClain says hi.

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

HamPorter wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:27 pm
Bob Bolshavic wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:20 pm Will there be new number 1 with Logan getting thumped in Gahanna last night ?
Yes, Logan should definitely drop after losing to a team that literally every team in the SE District would lose to.
Glad you agree comrade

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:48 pm Awaiting the new rankings...will be interesting! Not easy to do this week...if you think it’s clear cut then you probably haven’t noticed that Symmes Valley is pretty down and only lost to New Boston by 2....New Boston lost to South Webster by 2 and many believe they should’ve won....then South Webster goes to Waverly and wins.

I’ll pick at his rankings a bit (and he expects some of that) but it’s early and has been a bit crazy. Some of the perceived top teams aren’t clicking yet and some other teams that we thought were a year away...look ready now. Some teams we thought won’t be much sure seem to be.

Here’s mine:

1. Logan
2. Gallia Academy

3. Sheridan
4. Logan Elm
5. Zane Trace
6. Wheelersburg
7. Jackson
8. Warren Local

Eastern Brown, Waverly, Athens, Oak Hill all right there. Ironton, South Webster, Portsmouth, Washington CH have been noted. Chillicothe somewhere in there..we’ll know more later. Greenfield McClain says hi.
Logan Elm should be somewhere 9-12.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

bman wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:24 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:48 pm Awaiting the new rankings...will be interesting! Not easy to do this week...if you think it’s clear cut then you probably haven’t noticed that Symmes Valley is pretty down and only lost to New Boston by 2....New Boston lost to South Webster by 2 and many believe they should’ve won....then South Webster goes to Waverly and wins.

Here’s mine:

1. Logan
2. Gallia Academy

3. Sheridan
4. Logan Elm
5. Zane Trace
6. Wheelersburg
7. Jackson
8. Warren Local

I think they can be argued 4-12

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:08 pm
bman wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Here’s mine:

1. Logan
2. Gallia Academy

3. Sheridan
4. Logan Elm
5. Zane Trace
6. Wheelersburg
7. Jackson
8. Warren Local

I think they can be argued 4-12
ZT would be 12 point favorites over Logan Elm.

Return to “Boys Basketball”