[=== SCORES ===] -- Saturday Dec-01

art_vandelay
SE

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Saturday Dec-01

Post by art_vandelay »

a_c_m wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:21 pm Final

South Webster Jeeps 63
New Boston Glenwood 61
High-level of play tonight between Webster and New Boston. Wouldn't be surprised to see both of these teams end up in Regionals come March. Free throws down the stretch killed New Boston and Shiloah Blevins took over in the 4th quarter for Webster. New Boston may have the best frontcourt combo in SE Ohio with Caldwell and Sexton. Great game*

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Need Scores

Post by danicalifornia »

Valley 62
Adena 57

32west
Riding the Bench

Re: Need Scores

Post by 32west »

Manchester 37
Felicity 35

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Saw Waterford beat Caldwell 65-58 @ Waterford. I didn’t go but I heard Caldwell was up 20 points in the first half? The guy I was talking to said they got in major foul trouble and the game swung. Anyone go?

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

redskinwitness wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:43 am Saw Waterford beat Caldwell 65-58 @ Waterford. I didn’t go but I heard Caldwell was up 20 points in the first half? The guy I was talking to said they got in major foul trouble and the game swung. Anyone go?
Huge Come back

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

mattash wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:12 am
redskinwitness wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:43 am Saw Waterford beat Caldwell 65-58 @ Waterford. I didn’t go but I heard Caldwell was up 20 points in the first half? The guy I was talking to said they got in major foul trouble and the game swung. Anyone go?
Huge Come back
I saw on the twitter that Chesapeake was down 15 going into the 4th Quarter and beat Piketon in regulation.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Huge Come back
Caldwell was 11-16 from downtown in the first half and Waterford wasn't shooting well... second half was a complete flip-flop... Waterford started hitting some shots and defending the 3....not much you can do when a team gets that hot.... however the better team showed in the second half and Waterford played hard to come back for the victory.... Caldwell went into the half with 39 pts...33 from beyond the 3 pt.line....kinda unbelievable really

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Chaw wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:47 pm
Huge Come back
Caldwell was 11-16 from downtown in the first half and Waterford wasn't shooting well... second half was a complete flip-flop... Waterford started hitting some shots and defending the 3....not much you can do when a team gets that hot.... however the better team showed in the second half and Waterford played hard to come back for the victory.... Caldwell went into the half with 39 pts...33 from beyond the 3 pt.line....kinda unbelievable really

I watched them Friday night and they hit 13 threes in the first half against Newcomerstown and blew them out. They’re pretty young and don’t seem to have much of a post threat so I guess play to your strengths. I saw our coaches assessment on Twitter, he credited Waterford for how hard they played, how much more physical they were, and killing Caldwell on the glass. I think they’re pretty good this year from what I saw Friday. Their shooting and their coach will usually keep them in the game IMO.

Return to “Boys Basketball”