GAME DAY! Where are you headed

Ukfanatic
Varsity

GAME DAY! Where are you headed

Post by Ukfanatic »

It is finally here! Game Day! Even though my Tigers don’t officially play until tomorrow in the Piketon tip off classic. Have to decide where to go tonight. Option 1 Zane Trace Classic. Only game I would be interested in would be Bloom Carrol vs Jackson and I don’t know enough about Bloom Carroll to make that trip. Besides Ironman92 will give us a full report. Option 2. Unioto at Logan. Would love to see Bo Myers play however I believe Logan will win by 15 + so not going to make that 75 minute drive. Pflyod will provide plenty of napkin stats for us. Option 3 is prbably the best game of the night Gallia at Athens. Ithink Athens will win by 5 or 6 in a very competitive game. Just not sure I want to make the 90 minute trip home after the game! Option 4. Oak Hill vs Eastern. Originally thought Eastern Pike would easily handle the oaks and Stormin Norman. However after reading about the foundation game between Oak Hill and Gallia, and watching the Oaks at the SOC preview, I believe this game will be very competitive. Oaks win in a slight surprise on opening night. I think we are headed to the home of Mark Cochenhour and the King brothers to watch option number 4. Good luck to everybody and will see many of you at the oven tomorrow!

Return to “Boys Basketball”