Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Pre Season 2018-19

Post by pfloyd »

... just looked at the Vinton County schedule - Coach Combs' and his Vikings play Alexander at VC on the 7th - THAT might be the game for the Pfloyd Tour ... head down Rte 93 to McArthur to see our friends from VC Country ... lots of folks are touting the Spartans with their own 6-10+ post player in Terry and a good compliment of guards around him ... Both Warren vs PHS & the U vs ZT will be packed - probably not many seats left by the time I can get there for either one of these games ... Sheridan is still playing football - won't be the BASKETBALL version of the Generals until after the 1st of the year ...

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:29 pm ... just looked at the Vinton County schedule - Coach Combs' and his Vikings play Alexander at VC on the 7th - THAT might be the game for the Pfloyd Tour ... head down Rte 93 to McArthur to see our friends from VC Country ... lots of folks are touting the Spartans with their own 6-10+ post player in Terry and a good compliment of guards around him ... Both Warren vs PHS & the U vs ZT will be packed - probably not many seats left by the time I can get there for either one of these games ... Sheridan is still playing football - won't be the BASKETBALL version of the Generals until after the 1st of the year ...
AC will play Paint Valley at the ZT Classic; 3 pm tip I believe.

Live Like A Champion!
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Logangrad wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:24 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:29 pm ... just looked at the Vinton County schedule - Coach Combs' and his Vikings play Alexander at VC on the 7th - THAT might be the game for the Pfloyd Tour ... head down Rte 93 to McArthur to see our friends from VC Country ... lots of folks are touting the Spartans with their own 6-10+ post player in Terry and a good compliment of guards around him ... Both Warren vs PHS & the U vs ZT will be packed - probably not many seats left by the time I can get there for either one of these games ... Sheridan is still playing football - won't be the BASKETBALL version of the Generals until after the 1st of the year ...
AC will play Paint Valley at the ZT Classic; 3 pm tip I believe.
... I have it as a 3:15 tip off for this one on Saturday - should be a good one ! AC was a solid team last season ... I expect the same this year for Coach Carpenter's Aces ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Scrimmages this past Saturday ... New Boston traveled to Federal Hocking winning 4 of the 5 quarters vs the Lancers ... Warren was on the road at Sheridan for a multiple team scrimmage - Sheridan (depleted by players still playing football - QB Heller is the PG/Shooting guard on the hoops squad & others) ... Miami Trace, Cambridge, & Licking Valley ... the Warriors of Coach Maddox went 4-1 on the day ... other scrimmages ? ... thank you to those who have text me how these teams looked on the opening day of scrimmages ! greatly appreciated ...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:25 pm Scrimmages this past Saturday ... New Boston traveled to Federal Hocking winning 4 of the 5 quarters vs the Lancers ... Warren was on the road at Sheridan for a multiple team scrimmage - Sheridan (depleted by players still playing football - QB Heller is the PG/Shooting guard on the hoops squad & others) ... Miami Trace, Cambridge, & Licking Valley ... the Warriors of Coach Maddox went 4-1 on the day ... other scrimmages ? ... thank you to those who have text me how these teams looked on the opening day of scrimmages ! greatly appreciated ...
Jackson won 8 of 9 quarters against Canal Winchester, Marietta and Eastern Meigs. They lost 1 quarter by 1 point.....without Nevan Yates, Matt Humphreys and Drew Bragg

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

19 days until the regular season tip off ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ahhhhh yessssss! Since I92 stopped doing the records for ALL of the teams in the Southeast District the committee of one - me - has the Big Board to track the 72 teams we rank ... the Big Board is ready to go ...

Attachments
8CFBE870-7AF1-4B1D-AC99-1A169D693C95.jpeg

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... 18 days until we tip it off !!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I haven't been able to get any information as to how the Purple from Logan did at the Delaware Hayes scrimmage this past weekend ... nothing posted from LHS fans on SEOPs or FB this weekend ... Logan goes to Thomas Worthington Friday for another scrimmage - I don't know if TW is the only team or there will be multiple teams participating ...

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

almost there, still looking for a full Trojan slate !

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Pa Trojan , Arbiterlive.com has 20 games listed : http://www.arbiterlive.com/Teams/Schedule/6171491

football life
Freshman Team

Post by football life »

Vinton Co was at LE Saturday. Any word on how that went???

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:14 pm ... I haven't been able to get any information as to how the Purple from Logan did at the Delaware Hayes scrimmage this past weekend ... nothing posted from LHS fans on SEOPs or FB this weekend ... Logan goes to Thomas Worthington Friday for another scrimmage - I don't know if TW is the only team or there will be multiple teams participating ...

... Logan was very competitive with Delaware Hayes at the scrimmage even though the Purple only took 1 of the scrimmage quarters outright ... coaches said it was a good match-up for Logan to be in early in the preseason ... Logan travels Friday to an 8 team scrimmage at Thomas Worthington (6pm tip off) ... on a side note - the JV's played very well I was told ...

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

Pfloyd thx so much my friend!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Pa Trojan wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:01 pm Pfloyd thx so much my friend!
... absolutely Pa Trojan ! pfloyd will take care of you !

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

you have always done this !

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... okay - it's Friday night, it's cold outside I SHOULD BE INSIDE, SITTING IN THE CHEAP SEATS IN A GYM SOMEWHERE BELOW THE LANCASTER-DIXON LINE !!! ... Logan is playing in a scrimmage tonight vs 8 teams at a get together thrown by Thomas Worthington out of the OCC - couldn't bring myself to battle the C'bus traffic on a Friday night ... Logan Elm is scrimmaging Lancaster in the morning ... I may have to get up early and head for L'town to see the youngsters of Coach Stiverson & Coach Holbert take on an early season Logan opponent in the Gales ...

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

What district is Ripley in?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

what district is Fayetteville-Perry in?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

mattash wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:39 am what district is Fayetteville-Perry in?
mattash wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:08 am What district is Ripley in?
Both are in Southwest.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk

Return to “Boys Basketball”