Former Ironton Standout Zac Carter to play in Iceland Pro League

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Former Ironton Standout Zac Carter to play in Iceland Pro League

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations to former Ironton standout and Walsh University star Zac Carter on signing a contract to play Pro Ball in the Iceland Pro League. Zac finished his Senior season at Walsh University averaging 24.6 Points per game, good for the 3rd highest in Division 2 and 11th in the Country no matter what Division. He's going to play for a year and see where it goes from there.

Good luck to Zac, all of Ironton is rooting for you.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Former Ironton Standout Zac Carter to play in Iceland Pro League

Post by Mad-Dogg »

congrats zac and good luck from this pirate fan

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Congratulations to Zac on his opportunity......one of the all time best players I have seen play for Ironton.......just make sure you have a nice warm coat........ :D

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

trojandave wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:46 pm Congratulations to Zac on his opportunity......one of the all time best players I have seen play for Ironton.......just make sure you have a nice warm coat........ :D
i agree 100%. def one of the best i-town players i've ever watched

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best

Return to “Boys Basketball”