DII - Logan sectional

BUCKEYES
Freshman Team

Re: DII - Logan sectional

Post by BUCKEYES »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:00 pm Im just hoping we match up Logan elm and Warren again
I bet you are, seeing how they play 7 players and 4 are freshmen. Maybe this year Warren will win like they thought they would last year.
It's like Pfloyd said earlier this year, LE is young better get them this year because these freshmen have 4 years and they are very good!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Won't see a team playing four freshman play like LE.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Adena plays 5 :o

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:07 pm Adena plays 5 :o
... wow!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Are they Fab?

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Post by WarriorBlue »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:04 pm Won't see a team playing four freshman play like LE.
B4 an injury in December the Warren Warriors has 2 freshmen Seth Dennis and Makiah Merritt who were both in the varsity rotation. They have 2 other freshmen Evan Gandee & Joel Chevalier who both start JV and dress varsity. All in all Warren will be ready when LE re-emerges as a contender in the SE District. We haven’t went ANYWHERE!!

#GoBigBadBlue

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Post by WarriorBlue »

WarriorBlue wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:40 pm
noreply66 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:04 pm Won't see a team playing four freshman play like LE.
B4 an injury in December the Warren Warriors has 2 freshmen Seth Dennis and Makiah Merritt who were both in the varsity rotation. They have 2 other freshmen Evan Gandee & Joel Chevalier who both start JV and dress varsity. All in all Warren will be ready when LE re-emerges as a contender in the SE District. We haven’t went ANYWHERE!!

#GoBigBadBlue
[/quote]

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Post by WarriorBlue »

B4 an injury in December the Warren Warriors has 2 freshmen Seth Dennis and Makiah Merritt who were both in the varsity rotation. They have 2 other freshmen Evan Gandee & Joel Chevalier who both start JV and dress varsity. All in all Warren will be ready when LE re-emerges as a contender in the SE District. We haven’t went ANYWHERE!!!

Go Big Bad Blue

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:25 pm
Are they Fab?
Pretty decent! They have one senior in their rotation and 2 juniors. 2 have really nice length and room to grow, 1 is a pure grinder, 1 is a pure shooter, and 1 is solid all around. Pretty nice group overall.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Seeing as Athens 9th graders only lost a few games in two years in juniors high (two of which came to Jackson), I'd say D2 is gonna be very interesting for the foreseeable future.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

93Bulldog wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:16 pm Seeing as Athens 9th graders only lost a few games in two years in juniors high (two of which came to Jackson), I'd say D2 is gonna be very interesting for the foreseeable future.
Unioto probably takes a one year step back after losing this year's super talented senior class, but they have a loaded Freshman group, so it likely won't be long.

Zane Trace has 5-6 sophomores in their rotation now. If Loveday stays at GA, they will be very good. Waverly has some nice talent coming up through the ranks, plus Jackson does as well. Should be really exciting in D2 for the foreseeable future, which is very fun to look forward to.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Warren is loaded at both the freshmen level and the JV level this year as well as having 2 freshmen on Varsity ... THIS year IS the "down year" for the BBB ... the Warriors have size, perimeter scorers , rebounding all in the pipeline ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

BBB stands for Blah, Blah, Blah

The streak will come to an end sooner or later ...

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Post by WarriorBlue »

93Bulldog wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:15 pm BBB stands for Blah, Blah, Blah

The streak will come to an end sooner or later ...
TTUN says the very same thing at least they’ve won twice this century against the Buckeyes. I don’t believe anybody on the Bullpuppies roster was even alive the last time Athens got a dub against my Warriors.

WarriorNation
Home of the
BIG BAD BLUE

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

pfloyd wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:34 pm Warren is loaded at both the freshmen level and the JV level this year as well as having 2 freshmen on Varsity ... THIS year IS the "down year" for the BBB ... the Warriors have size, perimeter scorers , rebounding all in the pipeline ...

Sounds like the Logan sectional will be a meat grinder for years to come.

On another note, has the purple hippo decided to go to SE or stay close to home for D2 sectional play?

Allthewayup11
Freshman Team

Post by Allthewayup11 »

93Bulldog wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:01 pm
ShoeHorn wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:42 pm I know it only matters because of the side you sit on and what color jersey you wear, but I'm curious to know why you would give Athens the 4 seed over VC. VC and Athens split, VC will more than likely finish in sole possession of first place in TVC-Ohio and VC only has 6 losses compared to 9 for Athens.
The only difference between 4 and 5 is one team gets to wear their home whites. lol
LOL 93, totally agree

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

This thread is unusually quiet with just a few days left until the draw comes out.
Last edited by bman on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Almost 10 pages, not much else to say I guess ... lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I'm heading to Fairfield Union tonight see the Falcons vs those "upstart" ACES of Coach Cody Carpenter ... Coach Carpenter as been playing havoc with the my rankings as Amanda CC continues to beat on MSL teams ! Coach Carpenter , 2nd year at AC I believe bman ? ... did his "undergraduate" coaching as an assistant at the U ... now with but 2 seniors on the roster for AC, has them causing opponents headaches ! this from a traditionally football school at AC ... should be a good game tonight ! FU having to "git 'r done" vs AC then turn around and do battle in non-conference play vs the U - the Shermans of Unioto come calling at FU ... ANOTHER great matchup ! ... if I leave a blanket in the Cheap Seats wondering if it would be reserved for tomorrow night as well ? ...

Official "unofficial" Napkin Stats tonight after the game ...

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:03 pm ... I'm heading to Fairfield Union tonight see the Falcons vs those "upstart" ACES of Coach Cody Carpenter ... Coach Carpenter as been playing havoc with the my rankings as Amanda CC continues to beat on MSL teams ! Coach Carpenter , 2nd year at AC I believe bman ? ... did his "undergraduate" coaching as an assistant at the U ... now with but 2 seniors on the roster for AC, has them causing opponents headaches ! this from a traditionally football school at AC ... should be a good game tonight ! FU having to "git 'r done" vs AC then turn around and do battle in non-conference play vs the U - the Shermans of Unioto come calling at FU ... ANOTHER great matchup ! ... if I leave a blanket in the Cheap Seats wondering if it would be reserved for tomorrow night as well ? ...

Official "unofficial" Napkin Stats tonight after the game ...

Tell me what color the blanket is and I'll take care of it tomorrow night . ( Just in case you switch up and land south )Lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”