Waverly Basketball

Lightle72
Riding the Bench

Re: Waverly Basketball

Post by Lightle72 »

Nice road win tonight for the Tigers.88-77 over a good Miami Trace team.

Sports-nut
JV Team

Post by Sports-nut »

Impressive win by the Tigers tonight.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Gonna be fun to watch as they push it up the court. Rotating 10 players in and out to keep em fresh wore down Miami Trace.
Have to hit FT’s and pick it up defensively but a very good opening win on the road.
Tigers will just get better as they get their basketball legs.

Sports-nut
JV Team

Post by Sports-nut »

smurray wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 pm Gonna be fun to watch as they push it up the court. Rotating 10 players in and out to keep em fresh wore down Miami Trace.
Have to hit FT’s and pick it up defensively but a very good opening win on the road.
Tigers will just get better as they get their basketball legs.
Brad does a good job of making sure Travis keeps them fresh.

Lightle72
Riding the Bench

Post by Lightle72 »

Well Waverly is 6-1 a third of the way through the season. I think it’s a great start to the young season. I honestly don’t think they have played any where near there best ball to this point of the year. Lots of ball left keep grinding guys.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Lightle72 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:24 pm Well Waverly is 6-1 a third of the way through the season. I think it’s a great start to the young season. I honestly don’t think they have played any where near there best ball to this point of the year. Lots of ball left keep grinding guys.
These young men keep getting better and better as they work through injuries and learn their roles. Great, great win tonight against a good Minford squad after that draining heavy weight fight Tuesday. Every player on this team is contributing and that makes this team special.
Tigers need to get some rest before the Holiday Classic and hopefully try to get some injuries healed up. 6-1 is a good place to be at this point in the season. Keep shooting FT's like tonight and the Tigers will be ok.

Return to “Boys Basketball”