2017-18 SHAC Thoughts/Predictions

mattash
Site Admin

2017-18 SHAC Thoughts/Predictions

Post by mattash »

Keep the topics going, what is everyone returning and what is everyone's 2018 outlook

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
tarbuck85
Waterboy

Re: 2017-18 SHAC Thoughts/Predictions

Post by tarbuck85 »

Eastern, Ripley, Peebles and Fairfield will all be good next season. North Adams has loads of talent coming through their Jr High program but may be a year early for them.

McBuckets
Waterboy

Post by McBuckets »

Fairfield will be unstoppable. Tucker Ayers is another Eric McLaughlin. Cody Gragg has a shot reminiscent of Beau Justice. Quinton Beatty kills it on the boards, will lock up any big man in the post. Never seen a kid 5'5" and can dunk like Austin Setty can. Bryson Simmons plays like a young Quintin Williams. So does Wyatt Willey. Will dominate Sectionals and District.

white thunder
Riding the Bench

Post by white thunder »

Mcbuckets, you crack me up. I know your post was tounge-in-cheek, but I think Fairfield will be fine. Lost a lot to graduation, but have a couple of key players back plus jv players that went 20 and 2. New coach, but same philosophy. Fairfield always plays hard and that won't change. Eastern and Ripley will battle for the big division. Peebles and Fairfield in the small, but Fayetteville may play the spoiler.

BallDontLie
JV Team

Post by BallDontLie »

League will be very competitive this year, as always in the SHAC you have to show up every night ready to play or you’ll be on the losing side of the score board. The league switched its divisions up as the big School is now:
Eastern Brown
Lynchburg Clay
North Adams
Ripley
West Union.
Small school:
Fairfield
Fayetteville
Manchester
Peebles
Whiteoak
(alphabetical order not any predictions in that info). Fairfield, Ripley, West Union, Whiteoak all have new head coaches in their program’s this year. Should be an exciting year in the SHAC!

Return to “Boys Basketball”