Fairland 61 Hiland 47 (2017 Elite 8)

dragonalum
Riding the Bench

Re: 3/18 Fairland vs. Hiland (2017 Elite 8)

Post by dragonalum »

So proud of my Alma Mater!
Congratulations, boys!! First trip to Columbus since 1961!!!!
Last edited by dragonalum on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Sweet

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Re: Fairland 61 Hiland 47 (2017 Elite 8)

Post by LucasDavenport »

Thanks for the updates traf1.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
GoJeeps42
Waterboy

Post by GoJeeps42 »

Go Dragons! Congrats! Make Southern Ohio proud in Columbus, boys!

Those who laugh last, laugh the loudest.
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Who's next?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

VA SJ

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Villa- Angela St. Joseph's VASJ outta Cleveland ...Friday morning at 10:30am ...

Congratulations to Coach Speed/Coach Evan Salyers !!! AND those "young" Fairland Dragons !!! on to the Big Show ... for a team that could legitimately have getting to the Final 4 in D3 as a TEAM goal before the season started - it takes a special TEAM to "reach" that lofty goal - Wow !!! outstanding - I couldn't be there in person tonight BUT I was listening the entire game via the online stream ... great second half ... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there was a "Mr. VanHorn" sitting in the Cheap Seats tonight at the Convo that was smiling for 32 minutes by the way Kolin VanHorn played - great stuff - congratulations to both Mr, VanHorn "the elder" and Kolin VanHorn "the younger" it sounded like a great game played by the FHS big man on the inside tonight ... Best of Luck from Pfloyd here in the Hocking Hills !!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Awesome! Congrats

ravensfan9
Riding the Bench

Post by ravensfan9 »

pfloyd wrote:Villa- Angela St. Joseph's VASJ outta Cleveland ...Friday morning at 10:30am ...

Congratulations to Coach Speed/Coach Evan Salyers !!! AND those "young" Fairland Dragons !!! on to the Big Show ... for a team that could legitimately have getting to the Final 4 in D3 as a TEAM goal before the season started - it takes a special TEAM to "reach" that lofty goal - Wow !!! outstanding - I couldn't be there in person tonight BUT I was listening the entire game via the online stream ... great second half ... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there was a "Mr. VanHorn" sitting in the Cheap Seats tonight at the Convo that was smiling for 32 minutes by the way Kolin VanHorn played - great stuff - congratulations to both Mr, VanHorn "the elder" and Kolin VanHorn "the younger" it sounded like a great game played by the FHS big man on the inside tonight ... Best of Luck from Pfloyd here in the Hocking Hills !!!

Also, Coach JD Smith!! JD does a great job as Varsity Assistant! Congratulations Dragons!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ravensfan9 wrote:
pfloyd wrote:Villa- Angela St. Joseph's VASJ outta Cleveland ...Friday morning at 10:30am ...

Also, Coach JD Smith!! JD does a great job as Varsity Assistant! Congratulations Dragons!!
... Absolutely ravensfan9 !!!! my bad on the omission ... nothing like "a little pressure" on that entire group of coaches ALL season and the post season LOL - wow ... good stuff !!! great TEAM and coaching staff ...

ravensfan9
Riding the Bench

Post by ravensfan9 »

Totally agree Pfloyd!! The expectations for this team were through the roof! They've lived up to them! That says a lot for the kids, coaches, and program.

I wasn't trying to criticize you...JD is a friend and just wanted him to get the props he deserves. You are a great fan of the game! I have nothing but the utmost respect for you!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ravensfan9 wrote:Totally agree Pfloyd!! The expectations for this team were through the roof! They've lived up to them! That says a lot for the kids, coaches, and program.

I wasn't trying to criticize you...JD is a friend and just wanted him to get the props he deserves. You are a great fan of the game! I have nothing but the utmost respect for you!

...ravensfan9 ... I appreciate that you made sure that ALL of the coaches got their due recognition - I didn't take it as criticism at all ... never want to slight anyone especially the assistants who do so much whether that be preparing the team offensively/defensively/coming up with game plans vs the opponents - which in the post season has to be a nightmare with not much time to prep ... great job again by the entire staff and those kids who executed for the Dragons ... best of luck in C'bus !!!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

danicalifornia wrote:
bbn77 wrote:Good luck Fairland. SE needs a win over the central
Well, it won't be happening in this game. I'll guarantee it.
Hmmmm

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

smurray wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:
bbn77 wrote:Good luck Fairland. SE needs a win over the central
Hmmmm
Hiland is in the East.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

danicalifornia wrote:
smurray wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:
Hmmmm
Hiland is in the East.
LOL ...

dragonfan67
Waterboy

Post by dragonfan67 »

Great job n great game Dragons. Another step n another big win. Way to step it up a notch in the 2nd half. I believe i can speak for all your Dragon fans n community (even the ones coming out of the woodwork lol) we love u all n are extremely proud of you all. Now, go have fun, play with grit and play with passion. Good luck n ill see you there

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

danicalifornia wrote:
smurray wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:
Hmmmm
Hiland is in the East.
Ya, but I still thought you meant there wasn't a chance Fairland would win. My bad.

Coach SLegg
Waterboy

Post by Coach SLegg »

Congrats from RedStreak Nation!
Good Luck in Final 4!

Here Comes the Streaks!
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Congrats to fairland some friends and I talked at the end of last season and said this team could go to state this year so its no surprise that they have made it, this is going to be special for the coaches, fans and especially the kids playing the game good luck and most important ENJOY the ride!!!!

Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

Woot Woot! Go Dragoons!!!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”