Pfloyd gets a "W" !!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd gets a "W" !!!

Post by pfloyd »

LucasDavenport wrote:PFloyd: You will always have a special place in our family. You went out of your way on this board to show kindness and speak highly of my son. That is what led me here. It's like how you are supposed to invite people to church and follow the great commission. Asking is one thing and sometimes awkward. But if someone sees how kind you are and how well you treat others and then comes to church because they want some of that......that's what you show on this website every day.

The Lord is not done with you my friend. Stay strong and always positive. You are a true inspiration

Lucas
... LucasDavenport THAT makes everything I do for hoops season worthwhile ... I hope I show the same to ALL of the players in Southern/Southeast Ohio hoops - ALL of these kids past/present and future deserve our respect and appreciation for the work they do on and off the court ... I rank 72 teams and I have the utmost respect for the kids on that #1 team all the way down to the kids on the #72 team ... the have earned my respect and will always have it ... thank you Lucas for the kind words ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”