Question about convo?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Question about convo?

Post by biggdowgg »

Do they have open WiFi for fans? Maybe pool pot can answer, it someone else that would know?
Thanks.

Thinking about bringing my 10 yesryold grandson and even all the great games Sunday won't keep him occupied, loll,so if he has his lap top he will make it through lol

Falcon01
S

Re: Question about convo?

Post by Falcon01 »

No

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

I used their WiFi at every game last year

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

No wifi for the public. I guess you could use my girlfriends password lol

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I,diddnt think so,thanks anyway

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

biggdowgg wrote:Do they have open WiFi for fans? Maybe pool pot can answer, it someone else that would know?
Thanks.

Thinking about bringing my 10 yesryold grandson and even all the great games Sunday won't keep him occupied, loll,so if he has his lap top he will make it through lol

Why does Raider6309 believe he is an expert on all subjects?

Yes Biggdowgg, there is public wifi, go to your settings, connect to Ohio University Guest, then open your browser, go to Ohio.edu if it does not take you there automatically. Click that you agree to the terms and then you are on the public wifi.

Now, I will warn you, it is not very good! But it is there! With campus empty it will probably run a bit better this week.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Pol pot wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:Do they have open WiFi for fans? Maybe pool pot can answer, it someone else that would know?
Thanks.

Yes Biggdowgg, there is public wifi, go to your settings, connect to Ohio University Guest, then open your browser, go to Ohio.edu if it does not take you there automatically. Click that you agree to the terms and then you are on the public wifi.

Now, I will warn you, it is not very good! But it is there! With campus empty it will probably run a bit better this week.
Thank you pol pot, I appreciate that very much!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Pol pot wrote:
Thanks.

Worked great for him ,thanks!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

There's the pol pot I missed

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Raider6309 wrote:There's the pol pot I missed

The one that's happy to always correct you ;-)

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

biggdowgg wrote:
Pol pot wrote:
Thanks.

Worked great for him ,thanks!

I am glad it worked for you!

Return to “Boys Basketball”