Eastern Pike 59 St. Joe 32 (2017 Convo)

EagleNut14
Freshman Team

Re: Convo: 3/7 #2 Eastern Pike @ #6 St. Joe

Post by EagleNut14 »

Let's all just be happy that we are making another trip back down to Athens Saturday for a chance at a district championship!

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

EagleNut14 wrote:Let's all just be happy that we are making another trip back down to Athens Saturday for a chance at a district championship!
I agree!! All that matters is the boys stay fired up.

GO EAGLES
Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

I agree. The boys need to stay pumped up and get ready for Saturday! I believe they can win. They just have to stay focused and execute how Coach Barrick is telling them to play against Waterford.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Eaglesnest wrote:I agree. The boys need to stay pumped up and get ready for Saturday! I believe they can win. They just have to stay focused and execute how Coach Barrick is telling them to play against Waterford.
We can win!! We just need to play good ball on both ends. We are gonna need to be pumped and physical, I expect a good ballgame.

GO EAGLES
Watson40
Waterboy

Re: Convo: #2 Eastern Pike @ #6 St. Joe

Post by Watson40 »

Bballer3 wrote:
EPN wrote:Yes, Hunter Cochenour is dressing varsity, I think he got moved up to varsity around the beginning of January.
This boy will do amazing things!! However, I don't understand why Barrick is putting in the Myers kid and Clemmons kid before Cochenour?? Makes no sense!!
One post. This is the only post ever made. Looks like mom or dad cochenaur got a sniper account. Haha.

Return to “Boys Basketball”