McGraw 8
Walter's 16

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
brown22
Varsity

Re: Convo: 3/7 #2 Eastern Pike @ #6 St. Joe

Post by brown22 »

Buramgerdin wrote:I haven't seen Eastern, but I know one thing, Cooksey will have his team prepared, and like it or not, they know how to coach and play basketball in KY better than Ohio. Cooksey will not get out coached. The Flyers only issue is depth with one injured and another playing injured. They will have to gut it out because the starting 5 will play hard and get tired. They have to stay out of foul trouble. Good luck St Joe.
KY ball didn't quite get it done this time. Good job Eagles, I thought coach Barrick would have the boys fired up and ready and it showed tonight. Ethan Leist, Clay Martin did a great job being leaders tonight,the Eagles are tough when they both score. Seen some ball movement, kids played hard on D I liked what I saw from the Eagles tonight. Now on to Saturday and the rematch with the Wildcats. GO EAGLES!!!

GO EAGLES
EagleNut14
Freshman Team

Post by EagleNut14 »

Other than the sluggish 1st quarter on the offensive side of the ball the boys played a great game. Defensively the intensity was there from the start to finish and it wore the Flyers down in the 2nd half. Great game for the seniors Martin, Leist and Hale!
Last edited by EagleNut14 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

OSU Alumni 2003
Waterboy

Post by OSU Alumni 2003 »

The intensity and drive was there from start to finish. Took them a minute to find the offensive groove, but that happens. The seniors stepped their game up led us the whole way. it was good to see Clay and Ethan shoot in rhythm and with confidence. Tyler Hale I felt had a huge game doing a lot of the dirty work.
I liked the full quart press the whole game, which IMO dictated this game. They moved the ball around exceptionally well tonight, found a lot of the open guys. Definitely liked what I seen.
Lets keep it rolling and stay focused heading into the return trip to the CONVO.

Bballer3
Waterboy

Re: Convo: #2 Eastern Pike @ #6 St. Joe

Post by Bballer3 »

EPN wrote:Yes, Hunter Cochenour is dressing varsity, I think he got moved up to varsity around the beginning of January.
This boy will do amazing things!! However, I don't understand why Barrick is putting in the Myers kid and Clemmons kid before Cochenour?? Makes no sense!!

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

First time seeing Eastern this year. I was impressed with their defensive pressure. On the flip side, they are going to have to finish interior shots moving forward. I would think Waterford will be a very difficult match-up for them.

Bballer3, That is your first post? Seriously!!!!!!!!

EagleNut14
Freshman Team

Post by EagleNut14 »

Bballer3 wrote:
EPN wrote:Yes, Hunter Cochenour is dressing varsity, I think he got moved up to varsity around the beginning of January.
This boy will do amazing things!! However, I don't understand why Barrick is putting in the Myers kid and Clemmons kid before Cochenour?? Makes no sense!!
Wow! Really? What'd they play a whole 45 seconds longer before the 2 freshmen Crabtree and Cochenour came in?

EagleNut14
Freshman Team

Post by EagleNut14 »

Let's all just be happy that we are making another trip back down to Athens Saturday for a chance at a district championship!

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

EagleNut14 wrote:Let's all just be happy that we are making another trip back down to Athens Saturday for a chance at a district championship!
I agree!! All that matters is the boys stay fired up.

GO EAGLES
Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

I agree. The boys need to stay pumped up and get ready for Saturday! I believe they can win. They just have to stay focused and execute how Coach Barrick is telling them to play against Waterford.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Eaglesnest wrote:I agree. The boys need to stay pumped up and get ready for Saturday! I believe they can win. They just have to stay focused and execute how Coach Barrick is telling them to play against Waterford.
We can win!! We just need to play good ball on both ends. We are gonna need to be pumped and physical, I expect a good ballgame.

GO EAGLES
Watson40
Waterboy

Post by Watson40 »

Bballer3 wrote:
One post. This is the only post ever made. Looks like mom or dad cochenaur got a sniper account. Haha.

Return to “Boys Basketball”